1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you aim to complete your PokeDex?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by ~Kurou, Jun 23, 2012.

1. I did. Then I got bored and thought it'd be a good idea to have every pokemon in my box on alphabetical order. Did that too so now I'm doing the items which is actually way harder than the pokemon.

2. BIGJRA

BIGJRA Catchin' Em All

I tried and succeded on my Black (all 646 except Deoxys who is an event). And of course the three unreleased too.

3. Young Xehanort

Young Xehanort I exist

Yes, my friends and I are teaming up to complete it.
    I'm the farthest :D

4. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

Nope. Never have, never will.

5. JamesRedsilver

JamesRedsilver New Member

My drive to do it the first couple generations was so I could sit on a completed Pokédex forever, but when it became clear I'd have to keep redoing it every three or four years with more and more to catch each time, I just stopped bothering. Besides, in the first two generations, the number of Pokémon was very strongly enforced in the series lore(especially the first one. 150. 150. 150 Pokémon, excluding Mew and what couldn't be more than a handful of special undiscovered ones like Togepi and what became Ho-oh), and there was a powerful "Gotta Catch'em All!" mindset put out in that lore-but with each new game, that focus faded away.

6. Lord of Fire

Lord of Fire The Great Conqueror

Sort of. Like, I try to catch alot of Pokemon, but I end up not caring and just catching only strong pokemon