• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you approve of Mewtwo getting a new forme?

Was giving Mewtwo a new forme a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 61 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 54 47.0%

• Total voters

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
I would have preferred that the Forme had been MewThree instead.... but I'm beginning to not mind it.
It's cool, but why did they need to give MewTwo a Forme?

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
I personally don't have a problem with the new Mewtwo forme (and actually kinda like it), but I can see how someone how has been playing Pokemon since its earliest days could dislike it.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
No.
I generally don't like alternative formes (with the possible exception of Giratina), or that they mess with pokemon from previous generations (with a few exception). Mewtwo was great as it was, leave it to be. Make new pokemon.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Atratus said:
No.
I generally don't like alternative formes (with the possible exception of Giratina), or that they mess with pokemon from previous generations (with a few exception). Mewtwo was great as it was, leave it to be. Make new pokemon.

We are always getting new Pokémon.

And maybe they wanted to expand Mewtwo's story more.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
We are always getting new Pokémon.

And maybe they wanted to expand Mewtwo's story more.
Yes, and many are original and well designed. But formes are not the solution to every story development, and until I know the story myself, I can't judge completely. All I am saying is that, as far as I can know now, I do not approve of it.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
There should be an option that says impartial. I'm impartial to it. I'm not a huge fan of it's head thingy design, but I can live with it. I hope it's 'transformation' isn't similar to Meloetta's. Because for Meloetta's case, you have to use a move, which takes up 1 move slot already.

ThisIsPatrick

I'm 50/50 with "MewThree".

Firstly ever since I was a kid and I first saw Mewtwo I've always wanted Mewthree like alot of other fans a like. Plus I think the new generation of fans need a Legend like Mewtwo obviously being Mewthree to be the "one" legend that couldn't be beat, that symbolizes Power. But all of that stuff I just said will go down the drain if its a form, I'm all for the originals and Mewtwo is the Original. He does not need another Form and my question is how would they bring him in to the story getting a new form.

I'm all for Mewthree the new pokemon but Mewtwos new Form imo is an utter disgrace.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Hum, this is actually a bumped thread guys.

Seeing it has plenty of new discussion I'll leave it open, but just a general reminder to watch the dates of the last post please.