• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you believe in love at first sight?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
No

joombo

me too, but I believe in love at second sight. I just more practice to find the right girl. Not so long I found one cool free videochat for iphone to improve my communication skills. With this app I can chat with different girls and I'm going to meet in person with one pretty girl from this chat in the near future.

Last edited:

SerenaRulez

I believe in developing a crush at first sight but maybe not love at first sight. But neither has ever happened to me so I can only speak for myself.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I believe in infatuation and obsession. Also, it’s important to become friends with people first before going out with them. This is hard for me to grasp, so that’s why I write romance stories. Keeps me sane.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
It’s attraction at first sight, and that really only happens in early 20s and younger. Once u hit mid 20s that doesn’t really happen anymore.

TwilightBlade

I'm going to say yes because it happened to me once and I never actually got over it even now after over a decade. For me it wasn't actually about physical attraction though more like emotional attachment and immediately knowing that I wanted an emotional bond with a person with just a single glance. Physicality wasn't part of the equation for me at first but I'm not 100% sure how it works for other people.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Lust at first sight? Yeah. However I find it difficult being able to form an emotional connection with somebody you've never interacted with. And then even then that's a stretch because you could find somebody you vibe with and they have the ick and everything just goes down hill. So ultimately I think physical attraction and emotional (love) needs to be developed at least for me personally.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
The word “love” is really quite a strong word and is tossed around too lightly imo. No, I don’t believe in love at first sight. To me, a highly important part of loving someone (and this can apply non-romantically too), is deeply caring about them.

Missingno.Fan

No. If you think you are in love with somebody you don’t know from a hole in the wall, you are an idiot. I’m sorry, you are. I can believe in meeting somebody and instantly feel a connection like you want to get to know them better. Saying your in love with someone you just met is an obsession.

Duck-Duck

Almighty Duck
I'm definitely one for it takes time to build on love and into more of a intimate relationship through a process of time. Spending time with that person getting to know them that builds upon itself and can blossom.
I'm sure some have been able to just fall in love at first sight but I think that's probably really rare?!