• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you believe in psychic, ghost, or the like?

Do you believe in psychic, ghost, or the like?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Are you asking if we believe in the supernatural?

If so, then I believe that it is capable of existing, so yes.

yeah, i do. i had an experience with a ghost and i think a doppelganger...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Sure, a bit.

I have deja vu visions of the future. Completely normal.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I've seen ghosts and stuff... (few times in my home as well) I dreamed the future quite a few times...but that's pretty much it.

I belive in astrology, spiritualism, extraterrestrialism, chakra and karma. But besides that stuff I'm a complete pessimist. :p

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Yes. I've even had dreams of places months ago and I end up going there. Seriously, I don't even know what the place is called.

Also, I had A spirtual vision once, of me Father. A smoky Blue portriat of him. I, being the coward that I am, hid under the covers.
Although I'm kind of In betweeny.

Pokemon Ruler Kun

i never had an experience, but i still believe in them. A lot of people report them, a lot of people believe in them. yes there are a lot fakes and there are people who lie, don't not all of them are, it's just hard to tell what is true and what is fake

Pokemon Ruler Kun

i never had an experience, but i still believe in them. A lot of people report them, a lot of people believe in them. yes there are a lot fakes and there are people who lie, don't not all of them are, it's just hard to tell what is true and what is fake.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Yes. You see all these articles that relate to these topics and you just have to believe that this is all real. It can happen. Especially with ghosts? You would find alot of stories about that and all the things that usually happen to the victims. Also with exorcism helps support this idea. So, I just believe. That's all i'll say

[MaNiAc]

Amature Trainer
Of course I believe in some kind of supernatural forces! You just got to look more closely around you and you're bound to notice something... :D

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
To put it as gently as possible...
No.
Just to give a few examples of how much reality I'd have to ignore to accept supernatural phenomena as real:
Supposedly haunted areas are just carbon monoxide poisoning. UFOs are just bad/photoshopped photography. Astrology is total bullshit that relies on subjective validation. Psychics have never been able to prove their powers in a controlled, scientific environment. Even deja vu is being demystified by science.

Believing in the supernatural is just being either willfully blind or simply uninformed about the natural forces that truly shape our world. And considering how incredible the natural forces of the world are, ignoring them(in favor of the supernatural) is ignoring a lot of what makes our universe awe-inspiring(in favor of boring & uninspiring "it's magic!" explanations for everything).