• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you believe in white privilege?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
No and i worried about this thread could be lock down when a strongly disagree leads to a fighting upon us when we lose our cool .

SerenaRulez

Yes I believe it in but I don't think it's as common as you would be led to believe online or in the news. I don't think I've ever experienced it myself but then again it's hard to tell for sure since my country is predominantly white to begin with.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Yes I believe it in but I don't think it's as common as you would be led to believe online or in the news. I don't think I've ever experienced it myself but then again it's hard to tell for sure since my country is predominantly white to begin with.
in my experience no body actually care about theses idea as they still treat like a i am human to them and they are most an black and Asians and to them i am a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.