• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you care about your pokemon's genders?

Do you care about gender specifics?

• Yes, it matters to me.

Votes: 96 25.8%
  • Nah, I couldn't care less.

Votes: 53 14.2%
  • Sometimes...depends on circumstances

Votes: 223 59.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cazatron

only in johto i make sure the majority of my team is female because of that damn miltank, also it matters when evolution is dependant on gender. the only pokemon i specifically make sure are male is rhyhorn and zubat so that the horns and fangs are bigger

The Outcast

Terminate421
Depends on the pokemon, if I feel its more masculine (Empoleon or Blaziken) I am for that

Yet, ironically, alot of the large dragons that beat the crap out of people (Like garchomp) I prefer to be female (Except for sceptile)

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
i dont care like i had a female Honchkrow (or however its spelled) named Big Boss i lol'd then changed the nickname to Queen

Secret Identity

Pseudo Trainer
I don't usually care about genders, except in the case of a few select Pokemon. For example, to me it just doesn't seem right to have a female Slowbro or Slowking. Maybe if their names were Slowsis or Slowqueen...

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I don't care that much, but I don't like having a team full of males or a team full of females. And pokémon like mr.mime I really don't want as a female. Eww.

It's the same the other way around: I don't like a male gardevoir (I know it's a gallade now, but before gen 4 it could be a male)

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
If I have a certain nickname in mind I really want to use gender becomes a factor, otherwise I don't mine either way.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I usually attempt 2 Females and 4 Males (yeah yeah, call me sexist or what not), just in case some kid tries pulling an Attract strategy out of nowhere. But apart from 2 of each Gender, I prefer a mixed bag of Genders and don't really care too much about it.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
For the most part genders don't bother me. I love Lopunny regardless of it's gender but my Gardevoir's have to be female. Though I still love the fact that my Meganium's female, it's breast milk is so yummy...

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Depends on the pokemon. Like evolving a Burmy or a Gallade.
Mostly I dont relly care. All I care about is Feraligatr being male.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Depends on the pokemon. Like evolving a Burmy or a Gallade.
Mostly I dont really care. All I care about is Feraligatr being male.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Back then, yes. Now, no.

I used to go 4 a whole team with male Pokemon but now, I stay neutral

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
No, not really. The only thing I watch out for are pokemon that have different looks but opposite gender
Ex. Female Machoke 0_0

Skydra

No, unless it applies to the evolutionary path or something or other. And obviously if I want to breed a Pokemon I'd get the right genders.

Status
Not open for further replies.