• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you care about your postcount?

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
ROTFLMAO at those who actually care about their post counts. "Oooh, looky at me. New banner, higher rank, herp derp."

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Nah, I just post for fun. Postcount isn't all that anyway.

RobertStyx

Nope, it's only a number, with no real value to it.
I actually sort of prefer forums that don't display the post counters, it cuts down on a lot of spam.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Not really, but I like seeing the new mini-userbar.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Eh, depends. I sometimes forget there ARE post counts so...

It just varies from time to time. I seem to like this current user rank, though I didn't mind the Pike Champion rank. I'm not looking forward to seeing a Breeding Master rank, but meh.

thunderblade12

Well I've been here for six years and there are people that have been here for like a year and a half that have like 6,000 posts. There's one guy in the anime spoilers section that has like 20,000-50,000 posts

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
I like ranking up, and posting as long as i can while i'm on. I don't like spam. I try and usually fail to keep my average posts in a day to 5. I have 4.7 or something right now...

I WANNA GET 10!!!

Just kidding, well I guess I sorta want to get 10
My post count is probably like 5 so I'm working on it

Current number of posts that cout: 1,449.

I guess the answer is no.

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
i don't really care about post counts

(post count +1)

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
No, I don't even notice when the userbar changes until like alot later. Maybe when I was newer I did pay attention, because well that's just how it was, but now it's just like Oh? I changed? Okay.

11DBHK

Banned
eh. i will try and get my post up higher if i get the chance.
the only time i really cared about my postcount was when i had 666 posts and i had planned on keeping it there or awhile. then i logged in the next day and it dropped. i made 2 more posts to put back to where it was, logged off. logged in again later and it dropped again. seriously, the mod squad is trolling me. other than that, no i don't really care.

Nah, I wouldn't have posted a few thousand times in Games if I cared.

I don't like having a pink userbar though...

Flame Mistress

I love changing my userbars, so I guess that's a yes. Well, not really, I just like posting in general.

But I do care when it gies down...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I just make sure its at a decent level
I have 1,688 post.