• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you catch and train your pokemon yourself or do you use action replay?

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
I know that recently people dont care about doing things legitly anymore. I just wanna see what few still do :)

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
i do all training myself

Vandslaux

I catch them myself, but if it's for Tower or Subway or something, then I use AR.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I do all my training by myself now back then I used the hell out of AR but I like to do things legit to get good status and ev's.

Haru Glory

Rave Master
I have an AR, but the only times I used it it was for unlocking Darkrai and fellows event in Platinum.

Arceus94

I catch and train my pokemon myself~

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
WOW i didnt expect to see so many legit players this quickly :). I catch, train, breed myself. I also use my custom ev spreads as well as strategies its alot of fun and very rewarding :)

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
I either train my Pokemon myself, or trade my pokemon from someone who did it legitimate. I do clone though.

Larry

I catch and train myself. I'm not gonna lie my friend showed me the Walk through Walls hack and it was pretty sick.