• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you clean your Badges?

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
In the games, did you clean your badges in your badge case?
Every now and then i did when i remembered. i cleaned them till they sparkled :)

PkmnTrainerJ

I used to clean them every day, and then got a bit bored with it. Just takes too long when I could be egg hatching or something else.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
I make music out of them.

Since I don't clean my badges so I don't bother lol.

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
I cleaned them once in a while, when I remembered

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It takes a long time and gets kinda of annoying, don't know why the programmers decided to put that in there. I do occasionally clean them but only because I'm either bored or I just don't like dusty things.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I would clean them. I really don't know why. Maybe it was because it was satisfying to me to see how many I had.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I clean them sometimes

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
only when i get bored, i make them fully clean and try to make a song (true musicians can make songs from anything) xD

DasBoot

Sometimes. Just enough to make them look shiny. It would have been nicer if they shortened the time; almost like in B&W.

~Kurou

to see you smile
I cleaned my badges liek every hour lol whenever they wernt sparkling I would rub them for so long........

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Whenever I turn on my game, most of the time I look at my trainer card/case and notice my dirty badges, so I just clean them for the heck of it.