1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you clean your Badges?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by floatzel98, Dec 30, 2011.

1. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

In the games, did you clean your badges in your badge case?
    Every now and then i did when i remembered. i cleaned them till they sparkled :)

2. #chelloressurection

#chelloressurection Back...kinda

I forgot about that O_O that was odd how they did that, but not really, maybe once or twice.

3. PkmnTrainerJ

PkmnTrainerJ Well-Known Member

I used to clean them every day, and then got a bit bored with it. Just takes too long when I could be egg hatching or something else.

4. DragonA7X

DragonA7X BASSHOLE

I did it if I was really bored.

5. sizida

sizida CoconutIsTheAnswer

I make music out of them.

Since I don't clean my badges so I don't bother lol.

6. J-star

J-star Dynamic Entry!

I cleaned them once in a while, when I remembered

7. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

No cos I don't wanna scratch the screen too hard out of impatience.

8. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

It takes a long time and gets kinda of annoying, don't know why the programmers decided to put that in there. I do occasionally clean them but only because I'm either bored or I just don't like dusty things.

9. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

I would clean them. I really don't know why. Maybe it was because it was satisfying to me to see how many I had.

10. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I clean them sometimes

11. the ash man83

the ash man83 Avid TCG Fan

i only did it when i had nothing else to do, other than clean them and make basic music.

12. Ninja Eevee

Ninja Eevee Haunters Gonna Haunt

only when i get bored, i make them fully clean and try to make a song (true musicians can make songs from anything) xD

13. DasBoot

DasBoot Well-Known Member

Sometimes. Just enough to make them look shiny. It would have been nicer if they shortened the time; almost like in B&W.

14. I used to every time they lost their sparkle. It tortures people with OCD. I got over it though.

15. ~Kurou

~Kurou to see you smile

I cleaned my badges liek every hour lol whenever they wernt sparkling I would rub them for so long........

16. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

I do, because I'm OCD about dirty things like that.

17. Aura Sensei™

Aura Sensei™ User Title

I do sometimes,but not usually.

18. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Protector

Whenever I turn on my game, most of the time I look at my trainer card/case and notice my dirty badges, so I just clean them for the heck of it.

19. Romeo32

Romeo32 Rock n' Roll Rebel

My sister cleans my badges for me

20. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

I rarely clean my badges. I do it until I beat the game during game play. After that I don't care. :)