• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you clean your Badges?

Missingno
On the rare occasion, I will shine the things, but when I do, I make them super-sparkling!

Seriously, I have to be really bored.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I used to but I don't play my games enough to even think about it anymore.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I clean them as often as I remember, but I usually don't.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Its pointless but yh lol every time i go on my trainer card if theyre dirty (they always are)

The Nemesis

Ditto Farmer
Am I the only person who never knew you could do this?

Seriously, this is the first time I've ever heard that this is an option in the game. My pearl game has logged over 400 hours and I've never ever cleaned my badges because I had no idea it was possible.

Last edited:

Cruisin'

wow. I didn't even know that's what you were doing when you taped them and they went cling clang at different notes.

I'm gonna clean them right now! haha. I wondered why they got all faded and dark over time.

Gaiano

Blasphemer
I do regularly. The stupid ringing noises are freaking annoying though.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
I clean them when i go on the trainer card ( which is hardly ever ) and the noises are pretty annoying after a while

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I cleaned them...... once.
Oh god.. I bet they're all rusty, moldy and gross.

Vandslaux

When I'm bored, yes.

manaphy910

Pokédex Collector!
Oh my God, YES!!!

I have OCD when it comes to my badges! They all have to be at the maximum level of shininess ALL THE TIME! (And this is why people think I'm weird. :p)

Buchou

filch some swag
I used to be super OCD with cleaning the badges. It drove me crazy when they got dirty. Now I really don't care, typically forgetting about them.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
I never ever clean them because when I'm not on my ds battling, chain or so I'm chillings with my friend or going to the computer.