• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you clean your Badges?

I clean them everytime I think off it. So not very often

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I don't care about my badges, I don't clean them, I just let them be.

Leaf1998

Pokedex 636/649
I clean my badges every week.

blackterminator3

I always forget that you can clean badges, thanks for reminding me. I might just clean my badges every few weeks. :)

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
i love cleaning my badges, its kinda like that dream from when watching the early pokemon series to clean your badges ;)

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
I did it a couple of times when my diamond was new, then i got tired with it.
Actually, the longer i´ve had the game, the more stupid i´ve found it.

Arbok4Ever

I usually clean the badges about once in the whole game. I don't see the point of it.

Pilpulp

美的
Seeing it dirty irritates me so I was sort of forced to clean them, all though why in the world would they include something like that? I mean I guess if you were really bored but other than that its a pain.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I rarely cleaned them. I was either too busy training or I was trying to kick my brother's butt in a Pokemon battle.

Psygirl

Master of Psyduck
I used to religiously clean them, proud of each and every badge that I had earned, then, I kind of forgot about them...

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I actually did not know I could clean gym badges until about a year after I got the game. I like seeing my gym badges shiny so I clean them whenever I remember.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Pretty much everytime I pick up Platinum I end up spending at least five minutes to polish them. I also enjoying doing the Power Rangers theme by tapping them.

I don't in B/W though, not as much satisfaction.

dragon user

I clean them all the time (ocd)