• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you collect, play or both?

Do you collect, play or both?

• Total voters

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Was both through most of Black/White and X/Y, but I can't keep up with the full arts anymore. They've gone way out of control with the number of full arts per set since XY. I had every full art from every Black/White and XY set, but I officially decided to stop collecting full arts and actually sold a few out of my binder a couple weeks ago. My friend has dibs on a page or two of them (mostly supporters) that he is buying whenever he has extra money, and the rest will be on eBay whenever I get around to listing them. Focusing on 2 or 3 decks and not worrying about keeping up a collection anymore.

yeah i agree, the secrets are getting out of control now. while getting a master set is nice, it's such a pain now. only really interested in getting cards i actually like now, which is probably for the better tbh.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I collect and play. The biggest event I've been to is Regionals (for me at Manchester)but I hope to go further.

That's awesome. Back when I played the card game seriously, I only ever competed in small local tournaments and never managed to compete at regional events. And I've recently gotten back into the card game but for some reason, I can't find any place where people gather to play the Pokemon TCG around my city.