• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you collect the memorbilia?

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
If so, what's your collection?
I do my collection is
Plushies
Pikachu
Totodile
Limited edition Pokemon centre samurott
Pokemon center lucario
Ty tepig
Tomy snivy

Figures
Big Pikachu
Lugia, feraligatr, typlosion, murkrow set

Danglers
Grumpy Pikachu
Happy pikachu
Pikachu
Raikou
Entei
Suicune

Books and magazines
Pokemon world annual 2010
Pokemon annual 2011
10 Pokemon world magazines

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I have a few figures from the 90s, and pokemon cards from each generations, only some for DP and BW though. And I buy all the movies and Diamond and Pearl Anime dvds.
I have a Dawn and Buneary figure and a mini Dawn and Piplup figure. I've got a Brock and Sudowoodo figure too. And Jessie and James. I had original Ash, Brock and Misty figures, but I painted on them all so they would be in the AG and then again so they would be in the DP suits. As for plushies, I've got Minun, Turtwig, Cyndaquil and Zorua.

Last edited:

Jinvaani

Loads of stuff. That's why I get so annoyed when people submit their pokemon collections to magazines like ONM, when I know that my own collection is just as good if not better.

I should probably assemble it and take a pic. But my fave items are; Boxed RBY GSC (All 6 in mint condition), as well as the Stadiums and Snap.

FluffyHoundour

I've got a lot of plushies, and a few figures. Most of my plushies are from the Pokemon Center in Japan but a few are from Jakks Pacific that they sell at like Target and Walmart.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
Mewtwo, Zekrom, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Pikachu, Zoroark, and big pikachu figures,
A 380+ card collection with 2 jumbo cards
Pokemon HG, Platinum, White, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I have Samurott and Stoutland plushies, as well as various figures and a decent collection of trading cards.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
From my childhood, I have a couple Pikachu plushies (including the talking Pikachu), a small Raichu plushie, three different Squirtle plushies, a mini Vulpix figure, an Ivysaur figure, and a brass object with Poliwhirl engraved on it (I don't remember where it was exactly from).

I have a Palkia DS stylus from preordering Pearl, and my sisters, after losing interest in the DS, gave me their Dialga styli (though one is partially broken, unfortunately). I have Giratina and Ho-oh figures from preordering Platinum and HeartGold, respectively. I also have a Pikachu stylus and a Dialga/Palkia DS case.

Back in December, my girlfriend sent me her Takaratomy Zorua plushie that she got from Anime Expo as a Christmas gift. Admittedly, I see this Zorua as a sibling that I take extreme care of and keep very close to me instead of a simple collector's item because of the backstory.

Aaand that's about it, really.

EDIT: Oh man, I just remembered that I had a Pokemon version of Monopoly as a kid. Too bad most of the pieces are lost and/or destroyed now. :/

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
From my childhood, I have a couple Pikachu plushies (including the talking Pikachu), a small Raichu plushie, three different Squirtle plushies, a mini Vulpix figure, an Ivysaur figure, and a brass object with Poliwhirl engraved on it (I don't remember where it was exactly from).

I have a Palkia DS stylus from preordering Pearl, and my sisters, after losing interest in the DS, gave me their Dialga styli (though one is partially broken, unfortunately). I have Giratina and Ho-oh figures from preordering Platinum and HeartGold, respectively. I also have a Pikachu stylus and a Dialga/Palkia DS case.

Back in December, my girlfriend sent me her Takaratomy Zorua plushie that she got from Anime Expo as a Christmas gift. Admittedly, I see this Zorua as a sibling that I take extreme care of and keep very close to me instead of a simple collector's item because of the backstory.

Aaand that's about it, really.

Me and my brother had the Dialga and Palkia stylus' no idea what happened to them though, which was a shame, I always used my Palkia one when on DS.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I have a bunch of figures form the Hoenn era, as well as a Pikachu plush, an Azelf plush, two Shellos plushes, a Cherrim plush, a Munchlax plush, a Budew plush, a Mincinno plush, two Oshawott plushes, a Snivy plush, and a Tepig plush.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I keep an eye out for figurines if I'm in any shops but I'm not much of a collector - most I have atm besides a lot of the games are a mixture of official and unofficial (but decent-looking) Pokemon figurines and an Arceus plush I got from a friend.

My brothers and I collected loads of Pokemon junk over the years. We have...

- The "gold" Pokemon cards from BK
- Master Ball from BK w/ elastic string attached
- Some mini plushies of Pika/Meowth/Togepi/Squirtle/Jigglypuff/Poliwag/Etc.
- Spinning tops Marill & Jigglypuff
- light-up Mewtwo & Charmander
- bouncy foam Moon Ball
- Charizard, Blastoise, Bulbasaur, Pikachu squeaky toys
- Pikachu Christmas stocking
- 4 Pikachu plushes differing in size: 1 as big as my torso, 1 shaped like a basketball (Japanese), 1 medium sized (also Japanese), and 1 mini sized
- Talking Piplup, Turtwig, Chimchar, and Buneary plushes
- Pillow/torso sized Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig plushes
- Aipom, Munchlax, Togekiss, Snivy, Oshawott, Zoroark, Zekrom, Drifloon, Riolu plushes
- Zekrom 6 inch figurine
- mini Reshiram, Ho-oh, Lugia, Giratina, Piplup, Croagunk, Buneary, Pachirisu, Cherrim, Omanyte, Pikachu, Lopunny, Pidgeotto, Golem, Ivysaur, and Blastoise figurines
- Snivy, Oshawott, Dialga, Palkia styluses
- Reshiram & Zekrom pins
- various DVDs and VHS of some of the movies
- some manga
- some posters
- TONS of cards (in the hundreds I'd assume)

...And that's it I suppose. I'm sure we have some more things hidden in our closets, but those are from the top of my head.