• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you consider any pokemon evil ? which one ?

BlazeShadow

no lol

this is directly from serebii's pokedex:

"it has an insolute nature that makes it not care about others." and, "It's very eager to make challenges against enemies."

The only evil Pokemon are Shaymin and Arceus. It is a well known statistic that in 100% of recorded cases, small, flowery hedgehogs and celestial haloed centuars are pure evil, lords of darkness determined to eat your soul.

Naturally evil Pokemon? None that I can think of. Darkrai, maybe. Its design screams 'evil' to me. Simplistic, really, but as Pokemon as a species are never really explored in any official source I know of. At least not beyond a paragraph of Pokedex text or the anime's simplistically stated morals. I'm not sure about the manga, never having gotten past volume 7, and I don't see any species-wide exploration there, either, which is neccessary to define a species of Pokemon as evil.

kirbical

the ultima breeder
i think houndoom is the most evil most hartless pkmn. when on the movie pkmn 4ever when child oak(forgot his name) saw a hunter after a celebi with a houndoom and a sneasel, when he first daid something and they heard him with out warning, or even command by his owner. howndoom turns around and attempts to charr the poor kid with flamethrower. after that i had no love for that beast anymore.

houndoom is evil. since he burns poor kids with out warning, he diddn't even growl at child oak!.

no lol

this is directly from serebii's pokedex:

"it has an insolute nature that makes it not care about others." and, "It's very eager to make challenges against enemies."

plus it makes shure it has a full on advantage too! why don't mr."withmymightyhandicanmakemountainscrumbleandpermanentlyaltermyterrainasIplease go fight a hitmonchan!

Last edited:

crobatman

They are all evil!!!! Why? because they are invading our minds, taking over our time, and keeping us awake way past our bedtime.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
They are all evil!!!! Why? because they are invading our minds, taking over our time, and keeping us awake way past our bedtime.

Lol.I think most likely Darkrai.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Darkrai,well it's pretty obvious

absol attacker

go, my army!
BLASPHEMY AND LIES!

the only true evil pokemon is Mr. Mime! he's so evil that he could not be contained in pokemon, so he went into Naruto and formed the Akatsuki!

BlissKyogre

Imma flyin potato!
BLASPHEMY AND LIES!

the only true evil pokemon is Mr. Mime! he's so evil that he could not be contained in pokemon, so he went into Naruto and formed the Akatsuki!
Mr.Mime, forgot about him :) Evil, rotton little guy with his... confusing, invisible walls and his stupid Hair and Ridiculously huge hands, all the traits of someone EVIL!

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
The two most evil Pokemon have to be Munchlax and Pichu. I mean, look at Munchlax, he goes around and eats all your food. Sometimes, when you fall asleep, if he is truly hungry he eats you! Now Pichu, that little thing is so cute that it is obviously a cold-hearted demonic entity. It plays the cuteness game, 'accidently' shocking itself when it uses T-bolt. Then when you wonder if it is o.k., it plays the sad act so you will hug it. While you are hugging it, it shocks you so hard that your spleen pops out.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Deoxes. esepibe Has photographical proof. They will infect use all

crobatman

They are all evil because look at how fast it took them to take over the world.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Mr Mime. His hands re humongous! He makes invisible walls! He's a mime for crying out loud! MIME"S ARE EVVIL!

crobatman

no, clowns are evil! That is why we do not have clown pokemon.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Why is Mew evil? Seriously, I remember the first movie and mew isn't evil in there so why is mew evil?

There's multiple Mews though, since the one in the 8th movie isn't the same as the one in the first movie.

Maybe they're the exceptions or something. Or maybe there's a Mew of intense evil somewhere.

crudent

i lol-ed at this topic. ohnoes pokemons are eeevil, they attack other pokemons and runs free in the wild!

Well, the closest thing to evil would be a Togepi.