• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you cry?

collapse

Banned
i usually only cry when i see something sad on tv [e.g the music video for jeremy] but when i was like 6 i cried a lot

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
yes I cry I am a very emotional person especially when it comes to my friends.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Yeah. It's actually healthy to cry every once in a while.

I usually only cry when I'm too stressed, deprived of sleep, or have my nerves upset. (Or when I watch a really sad movie... I didn't say that though lol).

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I don't cry much.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
...Rarely. Crying actually helps get the whatever-it's-called out of your body that causes stress, so...

Cry when you need to (not necessarily in front of others).

Koriinku

Shinx <3
I usually don't cry but when I do, I make sure it's when an ending or a sad part of an anime that I have an affinity to.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I had gone about 5 years without shedding a tear, and than completely broke down about 2 years ago. Other than that, it's few and far between. And usually only eye watering if anything.

Phoopes

There it is.
I really only cry when in extreme pain. Like today, for example, when I got my wisdom teeth out. However, if something is sad enough, I will cry.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I really only cry when in extreme pain. Like today, for example, when I got my wisdom teeth out. However, if something is sad enough, I will cry.

They didn't use any anesthetics? They put me to sleep before they even started the operation when I had mine done.

More often than I used to.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I cry when I'm in pain. Otherwise, not really.

I cry on the inside all the time, though. For my own purposes.

Last edited:

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
I cry fairly often. I'm kind of hard on myself and let stress and anxiety get to me too easily, and it's usually about stupid things or things that don't really matter at least at the moment. I think about things too much and too seriously and I think I inherited it from my Mom's side of the family, because my sister almost usually never cries.

I have an emotional side but when I get upset or hurt I suppress it when I'm front of others because I don't want them to worry uneccessarily (except if it's someone I'm close to, like my boyfriend or my Mom, who can usually make me feel better). It's gotten a lot better since elementary school, where it was so bad I pretty much cried once every week or two in class.

It's getting better though, I'm learning to deal with things in life better now a little bit lately.

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
i do cry alot, i am more sentimental then i look, i cry specially when it comes to friends and family an example is a friend one day he punched me and i cried and he didn't punch me that hard he did punch me in the face though just cause i wanted him to give him my book back.