• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you cry?

aclover

VICTORiOUS
E.g. In Pokemon, I had a few tears when Dawn left last year. And in Waterloo Road, when Sambucca Kelly died in her sleep, I cried, and then when Stacey Slater left EE on a plane with her daughter, looking down at London, I had a tear or 2. But other than, nope, I don't cry.
I shed a tear at the exact same things! British Telly FTW!
I actually Bawled at the last episode of Friends...
other than thast, I don't cry, when something good happens in Movies (like happy tears moments), I usualy just Smile and make commentary very loudly.

D

Deleted member 300066

Never at tv or movies, although I get emotional over books... It makes me feel unmanly.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
When I was younger I used to cry a lot, but now I only cry when I yawn for some reason. Yawns make my eyes tear I can't figure out why.

Leaf1998

Pokedex 636/649
I only cry when I'm really stressed or at the end of a realy sad movie, like Hatchi.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I always cry when I finish a vidya game or show I really liked, but when I was younger if someone was remotely mean to me I'd cry my eyes out and get them in trouble, trololol.

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
I really only cry from extreme pain or shock. Not much for sadness.

But I have cried at games before.
Only 3 games so far:
-MOTHER 3/Earthbound 2
-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

Nyter

Island Challenger
I really only cry from extreme pain or shock. Not much for sadness.

But I have cried at games before.
Only 3 games so far:
-MOTHER 3/Earthbound 2
-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

what is so sad about -MOTHER 3/Earthbound 2?

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
what is so sad about -MOTHER 3/Earthbound 2?

Trust me.
It's dark, despite it's colorful graphics.
Seriously, this game has death all over it, child suicide, blood, dark undertones, cursing, a family being torn apart within the first 5 minutes, halucination-causing fungus, and even the end of the world.
All that. In a Nintendo game.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Trust me.
It's dark, despite it's colorful graphics.
Seriously, this game has death all over it, child suicide, blood, dark undertones, cursing, a family being torn apart within the first 5 minutes, halucination-causing fungus, and even the end of the world.
All that. In a Nintendo game.

Child suicide? I need to look into this.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I cry way too often about various things, usually out of fear, frustration, or sadness. :(