• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you cry?

Cruxis

Banned
the only time a man should cry is if he loses a loved one or if he gets kicked in the balls. and it should be a man cry, not a whimper.

cry any other time and youre a bitch

ManhattanTheStarr

the only time a man should cry is if he loses a loved one or if he gets kicked in the balls. and it should be a man cry, not a whimper.

cry any other time and youre a bitch

I can't stand it when people say things like this. It's a natural thing humans do. There shouldn't be any reason for it to be considered "weak". Even when a man does it.

Cruxis

Banned
farting is a natural things humans do too, but that doesnt mean im gonna rip one at work or school or a party around people.

No way I'm physically incapable of crying.

But seriously I cry really easily. It's embarrassing. Like I'll cry about stuff that I don't even personally think is a big deal and it just gets in the way of communication.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I cry a lot. When I'm having an argument I cry (that's annoying) and even about little things.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Crying? Yeah; ashamed to admit it but last year when my ex dumped me I cried my misanthropic heart out like a baby.

Frickin' pussy that I was.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
^^Nope, I don't like his music.

I cry when I get angry,so I can't help it when I'm really pissed. For the most part though, I'm pretty mellow on terms of sadness. Every now and then I have a break out. Normally about feeling lonely, or making a critical mistake.

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
farting is a natural things humans do too, but that doesnt mean im gonna rip one at work or school or a party around people.
+1 Internets.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Sure I do, I cried last week over stagefright.

Pikawho?

(five15)
My eyes tear up often, but I haven't had a hardcore crying session in awhile.

Main sources are: moving scenes in a movie and/or tv show, personal frustration, and music.

Music probably causes me to cry the most. Some songs have just the right words to describe my situation and/or encourage me. Pieces by RED and You're Not Alone by Saosin are the only recently ones, that come to mind, to bring me to tears.

But it's a natural expression of emotion. Crying does not revoke your man card.

My eyes tear up often, but I haven't had a hardcore crying session in awhile.

Main sources are: moving scenes in a movie and/or tv show, personal frustration, and music.

Music probably causes me to cry the most. Some songs have just the right words to describe my situation and/or encourage me. Pieces by RED and You're Not Alone by Saosin are the only recently ones, that come to mind, to bring me to tears.

But it's a natural expression of emotion. Crying does not revoke your man card.

Music can deffinately make me cry too. Some songs just connect with you or your story.......
Sometimes it's a struggle not to cry.

I can be quite a big sapsucker. I have cried in several films and from a few television shows.
I also tend to cry when I am embarrassed enough.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I rarely cry... I'll only cry if it's during a really good movie (ending of Titanic), if a beloved pet or family member/friend dies. Also, if I disappoint myself so much that I get frustrated. Besides those circumstances, I'm not the most emotional person.