• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you cry?

DittoDude

The King of Town.
All the time. It drives me insane. Whenever I get even remotely embarrassed or upset, my entire face turns bright red and my tear ducts get active. Sometimes it happens without any negative emotions to trigger it. I'm just sitting around, and all of a sudden I start crying. I think I might just have really dry eyes.

pirate555

Word.
I cry on occasion, not very often at all. I never cry in public, or at least not in the last five years. It's normally a de-stressing measure in private. I panic over a combination of many misfortunes/problems at once, turn on some sad music, get out and walk, and just cry for a bit. It's actually incredibly therapeutic; I normally return with more resolve to be constructive and fix the problem. But that's just me.

Funnily enough my immediate circle's impression of me is that I am unemotional/thick-skinned Actually I just shut myself away in a room before I show myself crying before anyone.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Sometimes only when I get reprimanded harshly, but I really shouldn't be crying.

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
Unless something really bugs me, I don't.

rook09

Of science.
Very rarely. I used to when I was young, but it just seemed to make matters worse. I learned to just contain myself in bad situations and then smash my face against a table.

Last edited:

blackterminator3

I do cry a lot since I have had family died in the past. But I cry only when there is something sad on tv or in real life. I also cry when I am at the point of pure happiness in my life.

Daylight

In the Curve
I haven't cried in a long time. Even at funerals I don't really cry, I'm just kinda sad. I don't know if that's bad or not. Maybe it'll all just come out in one big sob fit later in life?

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I only cry when I'm frustrated, but the last time I cried from sadness was about four years ago, when I learned a friend of mine died in a car accident. I couldn't go to school for a few days because he had been in a few of my classes, and seeing the empty seat where he used to sit would've been too much on my already stressed mind.

The other time I cried from sadness was when Steve Irwin passed away, but not one tear has been shed for Michael or for Whitney. Is that kinda strange?

I remember when Ash got turned to stone in the first movie...jesus, I bawled so hard. Pikachu's big brown watery eyes... my lip quivers thinking about it. Haha.

How about Butterfree's departure? Or Misty (Brock's departure in Jotho was less sad, because he eventually came back)!

I never cry about other fiction, I didn't cry about Mystery Dungeon games, but when it comes to Pokemon anime, I start crying very quickly. At least, the Orignal Series, I don't care about the post-Jotho seasons. There are so many moments which can make people cry. Think about a Pokemon's departure, Ash turning into stone in the first movie and about Misty leaving.

However, I also start crying about IRL stuff easily...

Last edited:

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
I usually end up crying if i get into a song and sing to it or if i suddenly find myself fighting Jenova LIFE in the Forgotten Capitol but who hasn't ;)

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I don't cry often, and when I do cry, its not breaking down into tears, its like 2 tears. But this usually happens when I'm watching tv and seeing a favourite character leave. E.g. In Pokemon, I had a few tears when Dawn left last year. And in Waterloo Road, when Sambucca Kelly died in her sleep, I cried, and then when Stacey Slater left EE on a plane with her daughter, looking down at London, I had a tear or 2. But other than, nope, I don't cry.