• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you ever get a "feeling" from packs?

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
When buying packs or tins, do you ever get a feeling on whether it will be good or not? When I buy packs/tins, if my fingers go numb, it's usually good-8/10 out of ten, it's been right. So does anyone else get good vibes from packs?

LordCBH

Sometimes. Like yesterday, I had a great feeling about the Victini tin I bought. Ended up getting 3 Victini's and a bunch of cards I needed, such as a Cinccino and an Axew. Sometimes I don't feel good about a pack but get surprised, like when I pulled the Blissey Prime from it (which, incidentally enough, was my first Prime card.)

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Yeah about a month ago I bought 2 packs, I had a good feeling about one and a bad feeling about the other - I was surprised to get a Regigigas EX in the one I didn't have a good feeling about and nothing good in the one I did have a good feeling about.

Earthia100

Once my sister bought a super-cool Empoleon tin. I got this good feeling from one of the packs and... Viola! An Empoleon lv. X card. Kinda Ironic that it came from a tin that came with and Empoleon lv.X. Now I have two! :)

One time, I was trying to get a Braviary and bought an Emerging Powers pack that I did not have a good feeling about. As it turns out, it did not have Braviary in it, but it did have a full-art Tornadus. I was completely shocked.

Then, just recently, I decided to buy a Reshiram EX tin. When I got to the store, I picked up one of the tins and was ready to leave, but then I got a "feeling" about another one and decided to buy that one instead. I opened up the first pack. It had a bunch of cards that I already had and nothing particularly exciting. Eh, I put that one aside and opened the next pack to find a Moltres and an Articuno. I was really happy about that pull, but the best was yet to come. I opened the next pack and found a Virizion, full-art. Amazed, I stared at it for a moment and then I looked at the last one, an Emerging Powers pack. I thought to myself, "Remember when I found that Tornadus? I swear, if that has a full-art Thundurus in it, I am going to die." Can you guess what I pulled from that last pack? Here is a hint: I had to sit down afterwards so that I did not faint. XD