• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do You Ever Use Legendaries for Your In-Game Teams?

Do you ever use legendary pokémon for your in-game team

• Yes

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters

jskylinegtr

Sabine Cerrado and Angela Ken Rojas fan.
Sometimes i use Legendaries, but i mainly use Pokemon that are capable of Mega Evolving, in Episode RR, i used the opposite legendary against Cyrus, Ghetsis and Lysandre, while using Mewtwo with the opposite Mega Stone against Giovanni.

Ultra Beast Lover

Ever since Black and White. Normally I have one or two spots open for one, in ORAS I used both the box legend and Latias/Latios. Although in XY Xerneas was more of a support Pokemon, same with Nebby in SuMo.

Kirby Dragons

I have no objections to using Legendaries or Mythicals. I used Dialga in Diamond, but the Elite Four was hard even with it on my team.

LusoTrainer

Retro Trainer
When I first played Pokémon Red through completion back in the day, I did have a Zapdos on my team. But overall, no. I don't really use legendaries on playthroughs.

Rain-and-Thunder

I usually don't for the reason they are legendary, which to me means rare. I also tend to play my game from an rp perspective, so I try to think would I have under normal circumstances have been able to catch what is the equivalent of a Pokemon God? Nope. :p

That and I figure they are rare for a reason, any jo can head out and get a Pikachu, or a Pidgey and the like...but how many people can logically boast they have caught a God? hehe....

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Varies from game to game

I used Necrozma in USM and fed it Nebby as soon as I could because I wanted to help Necrozma regain the light it had lost after being shattered by the people of Ultra Megalopolis

I used the event Shiny Rayquaza in my Alpha Sapphire in honor of Rayquaza from my Ruby version, which had the honor of being the first pokémon I ever raised to level 100

I box Zekrom after using it against Team Plasma because its role is done and my Zebstrika is stronger than it anyway

Never use Legends in any of the first four generations due to having a solid team of six all lined up

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Very rarely do I ever have a legendary on my team, but I'll be honest. If I could have Suicune as my starter, I'd have with me all the time. :D