• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you feel bad for homeless people?

Feel bad for them?

• Yep.

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters

BlazingCold

OKAY so on the streets today in NYC I saw this guy who literally had 1 dollar and was drinking a kids juice box. I wanted to give him some money so I reached into my pocket, but my family crossed so I didn't :(. I felt really bad.

Then, when I went to Conneticuit today, I saw another one, and so that extra 20$ in my pocket I gave to him, and he was the happiest man in the universe. He blessed me and then he ran over to Mc. Donalds.

So! The question is: do you feel bad for them? I do. Whattabout you?

no. i dont care

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Ofcourse I do
I walk past 'em and give coins (if I have some)

I like to help peeps, esp on donations..I buy this lil flower/ribbon to help donate

The only thing I havent done is donate blood, nya~

Game Maker

Memento Mori
I do and don't at the same time. I do because they're homeless. Everyone needs a bed and a roof. I don't because chances are that they were too damn lazy to get a job and buy a house. ...But I do believe in second chances, so I'm in a gray section right now.

ninetails012

teh wild card
i do sorta feel bad for them becuase they need food and a home, unlike what my parents think. but the only reason i dont feel too bad for them is becuase usually they brought it on themselvs somehow.
on a different note, when i was 7 i saw the same homless guy 5 times over the course of one year o-0

Kreayshawn

Yes. It's sad they live worse than criminals.

Spookz

Lumos
I see them a lot here. I don't always give them money, usually because I don't carry cash. My parents donate to charities to help, so I don't always feel bad when I tell them I can't help. There's one guy I really like who hangs around downtown, I always give him something if I can, I haven't seen him in a while though.

I saw a couple guys the other day with dogs, I stopped and gave them a couple dollars.

I try to be careful about who I talk to though, I was once followed by a guy who wanted me to buy him something. He was relentless, I told him I had no money and was late for work (and I was) but he still pestered me. And this was in a shady part of town, so it was slightly unnerving.

Last edited:

Game Maker

Memento Mori

PokemonTrainerKaden

I'm basing this on my homeless brother. Don't start with the insults.

Yeah I feel bad for them. And if this is the case why don't you try and help him?

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Yeah I feel bad for them. And if this is the case why don't you try and help him?

So give him a home.

He's half-the-country away and we here have to live on a tight budget! The world isn't dandy! ^^;

Just stay on topic. And no insults either. God knows drama sucks...

Moneyy

INACTIVE
No, I stay away from them. I've heard stories of people approaching them and then they get attacked and the homeless guy steals their wallet.

Spookz

Lumos
No, I stay away from them. I've heard stories of people approaching them and then they get attacked and the homeless guy steals their wallet.
Which is why if I do happen to give them any money, I never stop to take my wallet out in front of them. I never take my wallet out of my pocket unless I'm in a safe place.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
While I was in Seattle I saw a 'homeless' woman with a nicely decorated sign. It looked like one of the better products of Arts and Crafts time. The sign had the usual homelss person plead, 'Homeless give money' or something. She was also wearing half-decent clothes and she looked well fed.
So what would you do in this case?