• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you feel Guilt?

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
Now before everyone says "everyone feels Guilt" etc I woud like to know if everyone does?
Tones of people have different levels of Guilt and some people don't feel Guilt!
So Title says it all and do you feel it all the Time or only Serious Situations?

Profesco

gone gently
Only because I'm so much better than everyone else.

outkin

I feel guitly when i get the best score in class and the teacher tells everyone, i hate making people feel envious of me and then i feel like i dont deserve it.....
Other then those times and staying up all night on a school night im normally gulitless

Silver_Seoul

I've only recently truly experienced extreme guilt.

A couple of nights ago, I went to the skating rink and invited a couple of friends. Well, among my group of friends, I usually joke around and tell them that my birthday is "March 34Th." Well, a particular friend I invited was having trouble convincing her mom to let her come, so the friend told her mother it was my birthday party.

When they arrived, my friend's mother decided to stay and hang out. She kept giving her daughter money and telling her (for the sake of not revealing identities, let's call her "Lisa.") to buy me drinks and snacks if I wanted any. Now, at first this wasn't a problem. I had eaten dinner before arriving at the rink, but as time went on "Lisa's" mother continued to bother her about buying me a drink or snack or something.

This started to make me feel awkward, as "Lisa's" mother continually gave "Lisa" more and more money, all of which was intended to be spent upon myself. I tried to tell "Lisa's" mother it wasn't really my birthday, I really tried. But I just couldn't find it in my heart to crush her trust in me after believing it was truly my birthday for so long.

Now, to add to this guilt, while at the skating rink, "Lisa" bought a pen with ink that only shows up under a special, ultraviolet light located on the tip of the pen that can be activated with a button. To try it out, "Lisa" wrote the word "Losers" on my upper right arm. When she shined the light over the marking, "Lisa's" mother assumed it said "lovers." Now, ever since I've met "Lisa's" mother, (which was admittedly awhile ago, at a McDonald's) she's had this idea in her head that "Lisa" and I are a couple when we're just close friends.

Well, the "lovers" misunderstanding coupled with the money intended for me to indulge on was enough to make me suffer inside. Just when I thought I couldn't feel any guiltier, something else happened.

She offered me $5o. Fifty. Dollars. If that wasn't a guilty feeling, I can't tell you what was. Taking money from a woman who believes it's your birthday when in actuality your birthday is over six months away is just too much to handle. I told her thanks but no thanks, and that I had to leave. I left the rink immediately and hoped I could forget all about that night.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
no. no i dont

I<3 You

Attempting to Chain
Only when I kill bab- Oh heeeey.

No but sometimes for reasons I wouldn't like to share.

Not at all. I've done some pretty bad things in my life, but I've never felt guilty about it. Seems to be a common thing in my family.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I only feel guilt if I get caught.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
No, not really. Most of the time I am an *** and/or tell a person off they deserve it. If they don't then I feel guilty, which rarely happens.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
A better question is, when DON'T I feel guilty *laughs*

I feel guilty about many things, even on things that I do on accident. And even though nothing extremely bad happens, I can't shake the feeling out of my mind. A perfect example is actually yesterday, right after it rained, I went to a donation center to give plasma for money, so I can buy two weeks worth of groceries. Well, on the way, another car was driving by me and I accidentally hit a puddle...which was actually a pothole FILLED with water. I splashed a big wave on the guy's side and felt terrible afterwards. Of course, he probably shrugged and wiped off his windshields, but I felt guilty the whole day.

I guess the reason why I feel this way all the time is just due to past experiences of screwing up and being hit and the fact that I want to be a nice guy. I don't like having people hate me, although I already know that I do just because of me being...well, me.

*laughs* I'm just a basket case I reckon!

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I feel guilty when I don't do something nice, like if a person is coming to the door to my dorm and I don't hold it for them. Also if I get black out *cough* i feel guilty that other people have to look after me.

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
I feel guilty when I think i've done something wrong, although I can quit forums and things like that rather easily without saying a word to any of the friends i've made there without feeling guilty.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I feel it to unbearable and borderline-ridiculous levels.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
I have one moment in life where i felt guilt , it was last week
I was at a disco , and this girl , (just call her emma ) , is always trying to annoy me , and sees this as an chance to make a show in public , and her being an "early developer" she thinks her boys will back her up if things go wrong , and they do , to an extent , so what happens , she knows i dont like pictures of me being taken , and knows i can take it to the heart , so what do you know , she starts taking pictures , . after a while , no more c--p , take the phone , smash it , and she sends in a boy to beat sense into me , Now me ,trained in kempo for 4 years , and being very big with powerful leg muscles , almost land the chap in hospital , turn to her , (still losing the head , beyond believe ) give her a box and throw her against a wall , bad bruises in the face , and she runs home crying , had to have her mam pick her up
Now Im the center of attention , everybody stopping to have a look , and not soon after , i had to leave
next day , knock on my door , her and her dad want to see my parents , they go on , leave , and my parents dont say anything
guilt/pride/confusion in a box

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I'm the guiltiest person I know. No matter what I do, I'll feel guilty, no matter how stupid or insignificant it is. I just can't help it.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I feel guilt a lot. For stupid reasons, and sensible reasons.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I feel guilt a lot. For stupid reasons, and sensible reasons.