• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you find yourself cheering for Team Rocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Ha! You are a joker, ain't ya?

Considering how long the series has been running, plus taking into account the average number of blast-offs per episode, they must've accumulated enough frequent flier miles to fly all the way to Mars by now

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I hope they're wearing uniforms with built-in parachutes

ZacT94

I'd love to see them actually defeat a rival evil team. An actual team rocket vs team galactic battle would have been epic.

An idea for an interesting plot twist would be where Team Rocket actually manages to capture Pikachu, but instead of the heroes getting it back 2-5 minutes later a whole series or half is devoted to them going on a quest to save him. That would be so interesting since I sometimes wonder how Ash can cope without the yellow mouse sitting on his shoulder.

PurpleTitan

King of Unova
An idea for an interesting plot twist would be where Team Rocket actually manages to capture Pikachu, but instead of the heroes getting it back 2-5 minutes later a whole series or half is devoted to them going on a quest to save him. That would be so interesting since I sometimes wonder how Ash can cope without the yellow mouse sitting on his shoulder.
That would be a good idea. What would be cool is if Ash and co. stormed Team Rocket' s base in an epic battle to save Pikachu from whatever TR may be doing to him...Woah...Brain overload...Must sleep...THEPURPLEONE IS NOW IN SLEEP MODE.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I find myself cheering for them a lot. Especially if the episodes where they got the main focus.

STICKTOPIA

I'm pretty much happy that they aren't blasting off in nearly every blasted episode again. That alone is a success for them.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I used to cheer for them every once in a while back when their schemes to steal Pikachu were still fresh and original, but I've long since given up. I mean why should I cheer for them when they never learn from their mistakes?

Indienova

Top Coordinator
I cheered for Jessie throughout the Sinnoh Grand Festival. Although as a team I found myself cheering for them a lot more in BW than before.

^ Ah, me to! Meaning the contest part. It was hard for me to cheer them on in BW though. But they are getting better in EpN.

OceanWaterOtter

I'm annoyed that they've regressed to their usual antics of following Ash around and trying to steal Pikachu. For the first time since the show began, they felt fresh at the beginning of BW. They had new costumes, but, more importantly, they were actually competent again, and not comic relief. Now they've returning to the "Team Rocket's blasting off againnnnnnnn!" stuff. BW has been about regression for so many characters...

LizardonX

Banned
I'm annoyed that they've regressed to their usual antics of following Ash around and trying to steal Pikachu. For the first time since the show began, they felt fresh at the beginning of BW. They had new costumes, but, more importantly, they were actually competent again, and not comic relief. Now they've returning to the "Team Rocket's blasting off againnnnnnnn!" stuff. BW has been about regression for so many characters...

They gave off the illusion of being competent. If they interacted with ash and co they will still fail to do anything meaningful.

fitzy909

Just another guy

i get where you are coming from. it got tiring seeing them fail and i too was happy to see competent tr after so long. their job as comic relief got dumped on oshawott, which was ehhh...not great. however, with tr back to their old ways i feel sad. i kinda want to see them leave.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Not past Orange Islands.

Johto is what started their lame filler formula and it just got worse from there on. They do have some good episodes from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.