• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you get angry feelings toward Pokemon Villains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh

TC sounds like he needs either serious anger managment or puberty state.

To answer the question, no. Because theyre fictional and 'they dont actually do anything bad. Besides would anyone serisuly NOT use Pokmeon to take over the world? What kind of loser would make friends over world domination?

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
When I was a kid and watched the anime I used to, but more because Team Rocket was just being annoying and we all knew how the episode was going to end.

The games? Not really no, but I felt bad for that family that had their house torn up by Team Rocket in RBY Cerulean City.

Mew~

I don't get angry at Pixels
Na, just joking! :3
Cyrus was just really annoying for me, all that stupid stuff about creating another universe (Then again it has to be one of the best plans a villian has come up with in pokemon...)

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
NO WAY! The guy from the Lugia movie was awesome, Entei was awesome, Giovanni is the best, I love Aqua/Magma! Okay, well I got mad at Cyrus for saying he was going to destroy his grunts and leave Mars and Saturn and Jupitar behind (because I love Mars and Saturn together, but thats besides the point) also I got mad because the villan in the Arceus movie was an idiot. Besides the villans from Sinnoh, I love them!

EDIT: Oh wait I absolutely HATE all the villans from Pokemon XD. They kept winning through crits and stuff, and it was back when I had to fight like three bosses in a row. I got so upset because I had wasted like 30 pokeballs on shadow pokemon I didn't even catch because I lost the battle. The only villans I like from that game is that red and blue guy, who are the main villans body guards pretty much. I still haven't beaten the game by the way.

EDIT EDIT: Before you leave any somewhat rude comments if anyone does, I want you to understand I am a serious gamer. I seriously am. I'm also very sensitive. Seriously, I'm not joking about this.

Last edited:

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
[Kingdra];11697231 said:
If you get angry at anything in Pokemon then you are a retard and should probably kill yourself.

Also this may sound harsh, but your pretty pathetic. So what if someone is a serious gamer like me? Sometimes on PBR when the opponent got a cheap shot that'll cost me the battle I'll groan or shout out "WHAT!?!" It may seem weird or stupid to over react, but that's just how some people are.

;194; ;)
Maybe Wooper'll make you understand with his always smile attitude.
Or ;444; Gabite with his fierce one. (I just wanted to use smilies actually...)

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Not really, they are just mere annoyances making obstacles in the player's path to become supreme ruler overlord of everything Pokemon.

MegamanDX

Megaman/Pokemon fan!
i get that ALL the time now'in days because of nintendo for pulling of images and other info about the Pokemon Black and White im not sure if nintendo dosent like the US or what that that NOT RIGHT to us pokemon fans,that rude and mean!!!,anyways the bad guys in pokemon...not so much, those guys are funny for trying to act all tuff and bad and all(like some people would say)anyways there funny...sorry i dont have much to say.

Shedinja705

An outcast...
Angry? no. Annoyed? yes. TR keeps on epicly failing at everything they do. i wish i could join them and tell them: "seriously guys? You need to think more aboout what might happen. And do you really think that Giovanni needs that pokemon? And what about that 1 Pikachu you keep trying to catch? THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PIKACHUS OUT THERE!!! Can't you guys just capture a different one instead?" You people may disagree with me, but i say that team Galactic is the best.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
The villains don't anger me that much. Usually, I just see them as just another obstacle I must beat to win. Okay, maybe I was a *little* peeved when Mars's skuntank slaughtered about half my team with night slash, but besides that, the evil teams have rarely got me too angry.

Gengar, however, ticked me off. Getting everyone against an innocent human-turned-pokemon for his own gain? Not cool at all.

I think the character who angered me the most in Pokemon was Paul. Not really a villain, per se, more just a jerk. Releasing a pokemon on a whim after it won a battle? Putting his own pokemon down after a victory? Constantly knocking everything Ash does and constantly calling everyone "pathetic"? Totally grinds my gears.

But I don't think I've ever been angry with the true villains of the anime. I mean, they almost inevitably lose, right? Even the good ones are beat in the end, so it's hard to get too mad at them.
What do you mean Gengar getting everyone against a human turned pokemon? Are you refering to Mystery Dungeon?

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I get those feelings all the time! What particulary angered me was when Cyrus got to walk away! The one weakness in Pokemon is that no one is ever allowed to be dead!

ArceusAlpha493

Benevolent Creator
I do not get angry at some villiams but there ones that I hate

Marcus - He betrayed Damos and tricked Sheena, and worse nearly murdering Arceus. He got what he disserved in the credits wwre he is working on the fields possibly for the rest of his life.

Zero - He put thousonds of innocent lives in danger and nearly killed Giratina possibly to rule the Reverse world, He did get arrested and was sentenced to to a possilble life in prison

RedJirachi

Veteran member
No.I don't hate them for reasons like "they're evil" or "they're villains".I like the villains,and find them intresting.The more intriguing and complex a villain,the more I generally like them.If I were to hate a character for evil/villanous actions,I'd hate people like Vader or the Daleks.It's not because I want to see them redeemed,it's because I like playing the devil's advocate,I'm fascinated by those with less restrictions than society and morality allows us

That doesn't mean I'll like every villain.I didn't like Zero because his plan was insane:Take over the Reverse World and attack the regular one.Why is this mad?The Reverse World has one inhabitat,Giratina,which Zero tried to eliminate anyway.And if left unchecked he'd destroy the world,leaving himself alone forever.At least Magma and Aqua had some intelligence put in their plan,this was utter insanity!Zero's ship should have just plummeted in the Reverse World so we can see if there was a ground level to that dimension

While Team Rocket has utterly degraded as villains,I admit I enjoy their novelty.I don't even think it's Ash's Pikachu(that they admitted long ago was more powerful than normal,maybe it has a Light Ball) they want.It's become an obsessive habit,the antagonism is all that gives them meaning.If they actually sucseeded,they'd fall apart because they've lost all purpose.That,or they just become average trainers.

What I don't understand is that they stay out of Ash and co's hair temporarily,so they can capture/steal Pokemon without their notice.As they can break the fourth wall,they know the plot would prevent them from successful theivery in the prescence of Ash and co.In fact,I remember an old Kanto episode where Jessie sucsessfully stole a Hitmonlee.WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?!Did they give it to Giovanni?

Last edited:

Trapman

Bazinga!!
No because 1: They´re all pathetic and weak
2: It´s just a game/tv show

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
The ones that are stupid make me a little peeved; Team Aqua and Team Magma were rather foolish. I like Team Rocket because they did it just for the sake of doing it, without any sort of bull justification. I'm also a fan of Cyrus and N because I think both of their ideas had some decent reasoning behind them, especially the latter.

Nah, I don't usually get angry at them.

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
I don't get angry at them most of the times, but I really get p!ssed by Team Rocket in Pokémon Adventures and Team Plasma. They want Pokémon to be seperated from humans, but I want Pokémon to be friends.

SychinLegacy

Team Rocket made me mad in GSC. The way they would do horrible things to pokemon for profit and power, like the slowpoke tails and radio tower. I didn't think they were so bad in RBY, nothing more then a petty crime syndicate. But in GSC they really were evil.

Magma and Aqua, not so much. I guess it's because I feel like they had good intentions, just a bad way of doing everything. They both also realized how powerless they really were when they couldn't control their respective legendary.

Galactic however, they really made me mad. The way they just destroyed the lake and you see all those dying magikarp. The first time I played through I got so caught up in the moment I actually felt real anger and I had to set the DS down to comeback to reality and realize that it was all just a game. Oh and how they abducted and tortured the lake trio to make that red chain. I can only imagine the horrible things they did to them in that lab. They had complete indifference for everything. Cyrus especially since he hated what essentially makes us human. He clearly would have done anything and sacrificed anyone just to destroy our souls. He even lied to the people who were as loyal as it gets. That's as evil as you can get.

Last edited:

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Cyrus's philosophy is kind of true in a way. I do feel sorry for him, when he gets trapped in an endless abyss that doesnt follow the laws of physics, till he dies.

Team Magma and Aqua were kind of lunatics, plus they turned good in the end, no harm done.

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
Wow some people are pretty messed up. No offence but I can't imagine myself wanting to kill a video game character every time they appeared on screen.

RagnarokRags

ummm... no not really :3
they're just idiots really. imagine yourself smacking them silly
As for HGSS, I just make fun of their pink hair XD

Status
Not open for further replies.