• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you get angry feelings toward Pokemon Villains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooby121

cyrus was so far the best in the pokemon series >_<
just look at each leaders plan and compare

cyrus wasnt for world domination nor for owning all the pokemon
he wanted to change things and he actually succeeded on findin how to do that---- if it werent for giratina suddenly coming out of nowhere then he could be the first villain to finally succeed

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
No, but I took a lot more pleasure in defeating Team Galactic than I should have.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username

he wanted to change things and he actually succeeded on findin how to do that---- if it werent for giratina suddenly coming out of nowhere then he could be the first villain to finally succeed

Yes but Cyrus was going to make a new world, and destroy (murder, kill) everyone on that world. In the Anime he succeded making a new world and entering it but no one died. I think he would've done it at the cost of his life too. Meaning he would kill himself, but I doubt he would. In reality Cyrus cared for nobody but himself. He wanted a new world and for everyone else on the older world to perish. Giovanni....I'm not sure exactly what his goal is. I guess its both of what you stated. The second leader of TR wanted to finish what Giovanni started and to find Giovanni. Magma and Aqua wanted to expand the land/sea. Giovanni is really the only one who wanted to rule the world and all pokemon. The second TR leader was mostly trying to get Giovanni back.

Niri

I'm never really angry at their motives. It's just part of the story so I don't let it get to me. I just go through the motions to be honest. The only times I will get a little upset about them is when they're annoying me in a Pokémon battle.

Nah, not really. They're more idiotic than evil in my opinion.
I mean, yeah, the chopping off Slowpoke Tails and the poor Magikarp and stuff like that is mean, but.
It doesn't ANGER me. I just can't take it that seriously.

what does this have to do with you having angry feelings towards the villanious teams?

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
I dont have many feelings for the bad guys. Some just seem to be a little out of their minds, like MAxie and Archie for two, but now that Isshu has it like the king is the bad guy I think it should be a bit more interesting.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Yes, sometimes. It really rubbed me wrong how Team Galactic attacked that lake. All those dead Magicarp. Then, imagine how that will affect the ecosystem of that area. The pokemon living there will have to go somewhere else to find fresh water (since they can't drink sea water.). Then, when all the dead Magicarp begin to rot, there will be a massive influx of carrion feeders, which, trickle down theory here, will fruit parasites and disease. Ecoterrorism. (Not to mention the stench will cause people to not want to room at the nearby lodge, causing the owners of the lodge to lose money.)

And let us not forget Team Rocket murdering that Marowak and taking its baby Cubone.

They're assholes, but they're not as bad as, say Silent Hill's Pyramid Head, who goes around torturing and raping things. Of course, one must note that Pokemon is primarily a children's franchise, so the villians must be somewhat child friendly.

~Nemmeh

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
they never took the baby, it's in a girl's house in lavender, the mother kept Team Rocket busy enough for the Cubone to escape.

King Slaking

Slaking esque
Well, I would be angry at Geechisu, he manipulated a child into doing his own bidding. Seems like a felonious crime to me

CliveKoopa

Sometimes I do get angry/upset at Pokemon villains depending on what their scheme is. Other times I am rooting for them. I love Team Rocket. The same goes for certain Power Rangers villains.

Rsr57

Not really.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Well, I got kinda peeved at Cyrus for blowing up Lake Valor(?) and killing all those Magikarp, so yeah kinda. ):<

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
Team Rocket - Eh... the way they try is a bit amusing, but the fact that they have such weak pokemon disappoints me.
Teams Aqua and Magma - I get angry at the fact that they were so stupid to realize how flawed their logic was. A kindergardener could comprehend that no water or no land would spell death for millions.
Team Galactic - I want to be mad at them, but really, I'm just impressed at how evil they really were.
Team Plasma - From what I gather, I think I could be pretty upset at their logic as well.

Well, I would be angry at Geechisu, he manipulated a child into doing his own bidding. Seems like a felonious crime to me

is there any reason why you had to use such a large text size?

Sometimes I do get angry/upset at Pokemon villains depending on what their scheme is. Other times I am rooting for them. I love Team Rocket. The same goes for certain Power Rangers villains.

power rangers villians =/= pokemon villians

silvershock95

IT'S TASTING TIME!!!
Well, I do like Anime!Team Rocket (Jessie, James and Meowth) because I feel sorry for them as of their back stories, and we learn that they are actually quite good- hearted people (and pokemon). BUT, I did get slightly annoyed at Team Galactic's tatics both in the anime and game, what with using bombs and turning pokemon into stone and all, tbh magma and aqua were just stupid, and Team Plasma had good intentions, they were just going about it in the wrong way. Although I did wanna punch that grunt when he kicked the Munna (animal abuse much!) and when I found out about that Marowak that TR killed.
I don't take it too seriously, but all these games hold a very important message and/or moral.
I just watch villains for the lulz.

Arceus94

I must say I admire their team spirit. they seem to care about their members.
I would probably join if I got the chance. It don't really care what they're up to~

Status
Not open for further replies.