• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you get emotionally attached to your Pokemon?

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
The Pokemon that require friendship to evolve. So, I end up loving Lucario, Blissey, Togekiss, Umbreon, etc.

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
I only really care about my main team, the rest just marinate in their boxes waiting to be bred.

Aquarelle

Staff member
YES, even to the ones who just rot in a box. I recently went through my PC boxes on Platinum and Pearl, where the Pokemon population is out of control. I found it *really* difficult to release the Pokemon that I honestly didn't need.

I'm like this in real life too - I get attached to all my stuff, and feel really bad about throwing things away.

Tosh420

I play pokemon.
If being reluctant to transfer a lugia from ss because it had a leaf crown which I spent a while to get and knew that it wouldnt have any effect in white, then yes. Otherwise, no.