• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you get headaches alot?

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!
I hardly get them haha, i usualy get them when i go to sleep starving and i oversleep XD

Spookz

Lumos
I get them fairly frequently. Usually because of stress/lack of sleep/hunger etc. Every now and then I get one when it's going to rain. But yeah, I suffer from migraines. Whoo genetics.

Profesco

gone gently
Yes, always migraines. No middle ground.

I commiserate with you, Spookz.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Not usually. Sometimes it's just me not eating, or being hit in the head by something.

I had a horrible one this weekend, but that was because I was in a cramped gym with screaming girls/coaches/parents/air horns.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I get headaches from being forced to do schoolwork at home, and bigger headaches when they have nothing to do with the rest of the class... a doctor actually said he'd write me a doctor's note saying that I shouldn't do homework anymore if I paid him $20... I didn't have $20 on me at the time. Then I got a new doctor after that (I outgrew the children's hospital,) and never saw him again.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I tend to not drink very much, but then play a lot of sport and I also overheat quite a lot. So yeah, dehydration is the main reason I get them. Not all that often though. Sometimes from a lack of sleep too.

Haruka

Banned
Nope, almost never. Thank goodness I mostly took from my dad because if I was anything like my mom, I'd have them all the time.

That would kind of suck. Just a little bit.

BoxedLunch

I have to babysit you guys, so ofcourse.
Aw. XD Glad we're important. <3

I have a sh*t-ache right now. Not an AWFUL one, or I wouldn't be on the computer, but a mild one. GRRR...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yeah, I get them a lot. My head is ultra-sensitive to something.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I get pretty bad migraines which make me throw up, mainly from playing on my ds too much i.e: pokemon! Pretty depressing :p

SmartD

Only when I use the computer or play video games too much.