1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you get pokemon music stuck in your head

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by carboncopy, Jan 2, 2013.

1. carboncopy

carboncopy (-) (-) (-) (-)

I sometimes just start hearing pokemon songs in my head. They stuck there for some days. Do you get poke songs stuck in your head too ?
    btw, now the bw/bw2 pokemon center song is stuck in my head

2. PokeMasterCait

PokeMasterCait Active Member

All the time! I have all pokemon music on my ipod too....Right now i'm listening to Orange Islands full theme song on youtube :3 I had the johto theme song stuck in my head for weeks!

3. supersmew

supersmew Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ

HG/SS Intro song will never leave my brain... And Lavender Town.

4. carboncopy

carboncopy (-) (-) (-) (-)

Lavender Town ! Be careful you might suicide ! :)

5. EliJolesy

EliJolesy Well-Known Member

I had like the walking through Route songs stuck in my head or the Pokemon Center song when I was little. I'd get a new game and I wanted to play it so badly the songs would get stuck in my head during school. It just drove me crazy.

I didn't know I wasn't the only one, I just thought I was addicted to the games.

6. abrar14

abrar14 Statter Master

I usually listen to my own music while playing Pokemon.

7. Roseheart95

Roseheart95 El Psy Congroo

Right now it's the Shop 'N' Squirtle song,,,

8. stylesbk

stylesbk @stylesbk

I get the intro music to FR/LG stuck in my head whenever I play since that's the only game i'll listen to, all the other one's get muted.

9. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

Last year during my exams, every exam I took, I had the Route 201 theme in my head, I like to think that helped me get my A levels by keeping me calm.

10. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

I used to, but I've found that it doesn't happen as much now.

11. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ *Sailor Mars*

I get some of the battle themes and N's castle and the BW1 ending stuck in my head.

12. wastebasketman12

wastebasketman12 New Member

I spend a lot of time in the GTS so when I'm not on it, it constantly plays in my head.

13. Furret-Luver

Furret-Luver yummy berries

FireRed and LeafGreen intro, and lavender town. FireRed was my first game, so yeah it sticks.

14. pacman000

pacman000 Well-Known Member

Yes, but I don't mind. :) (Usually.)

15. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

I get every song stuck in my head,and I love it!

Right now I have Snowpoint city stuck in my head

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  16. zerothethird

zerothethird Wobbuchu is awesome.

The only music/songs I really liked from Pokemon are:

Ho-Oh Battle (HGSS)
    That was reeeaaaally good. Knowing you were in an asian-like place combined with that music will get you into the mood :)

Oracion (Movie 10)
    I even learned playing it in the piano. lol

Make A Wish (Movie 6)
    That song really...I dunno...I guess emotional? Considering how sad Jirachi's life is..plus that song...

Temporal Spire (PMD2)
    That was catchy.

17. Dragoniss

Dragoniss Garys wanabe waifu

Am I strange for turning on my gameboy and letting myself sit in lavender town while I do homework. Did it as a kid and I do it now. I love lavender town =w= Though I also find myself singing Varidian City as I drive to school.

18. ToeyJoey

ToeyJoey Forward...

I listen to the Gym Music from Pokemon Red and Pokemon Gold all the time with my earphones plugged into my Gameboy, actually... I'm doing it right now....

19. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

I had that route theme in Hoenn that plays in some routes starting with the one after Slateport in my head right as I opened the forum and saw this page.

Yeah I get pokémon music stuck in my head sometimes. I think Hoenn music might stick with me the most because that was one of the first games I had and it seems to have the most memorable themes for me. Route 113's theme is particularly memorable, probably because I wrote a song to go with it once.

20. Not Really..Well maybe the 1st generation theme song or the 4th Gen :333