• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you get pokemon music stuck in your head

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Not very often. The Pokemon soundtrack is normally not that amazing. I've been known to start shaking my body whenever I hear the original Red/Blue/Green/Yellow Gym Leader theme, though.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Getting music stuck in your head has nothing to do with liking it. If you had to listen to a song you hated over and over it would get stuck in your head.

ebevan91

Yeah I do sometimes. What's really weird is that I get 3rd gen music stuck in my head, and I haven't played 3rd gen in like 7 years.

ForgottenPearl

I very often get the anime OPs stuck in my head. Also, if I've been playing a Pokemon game recently, I usually have the song of the most recent place I visited stuck in my head for a while.

Yeah I do sometimes. What's really weird is that I get 3rd gen music stuck in my head, and I haven't played 3rd gen in like 7 years.

That is weird. 0_o

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
I used to listen to the bike theme from Gold/Silver/Crystal on repeat while playing Pokemon. I found it soooooooo catchy.