• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you get pokemon music stuck in your head

Ditto B1tch

I think in Pokemon songs sometimes, but they don't stuck.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Yess... actually its mostly the cave music.. especially Mt. Moons. For some reason it pops into my mind and then I find myself humming it and then my brother joins in.. >.> lol

Well I also have the Champion song on my head.. the one from Firered/Leafgreen. Its fun to having it in my mind actually.. and then I go to youtube to look for it and play it XD

The songs from Pokemon XD as well.. mostly the Peon battles. Also the Pokemon Stadium one battles with the noise from the Pokeball being thrown into battle as well as the announcer >__>

725roy

ambivolent
You ever get that feel when you're walking around your house at night and suddenly you hear Old Cheatau? That's what's been happening for a while now.

Cutty

Forever now
Yeah especially if I have to be in a place for so long, like for chaining, or hunting stubborn shinies.

briguin

Dr. Geek
It happens to me a lot. The songs that were stuck in my skull for the longest time are the Nimbassa city theme, and the Piano before Cynthia.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
when in the shower I suddenly blurt out the theme of the underground between Cerulean City and Virmillian City, OR the ending theme of G/S/C.

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
Oh, I get Pokémon music stuck in my head a lot. Mostly the Pokémon Center tune, but various ones tend to pop up randomly.

Speaking of Pokémon music, I absolutely love the menu song for Black and White 2! It's truly astounding and a nice change!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
O yes, it certainly does, I remember battle battle thems back from the GS days and their's a few mystery dugion themes I love also, mainly the beach

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
I will admit to having Roxie's and Elesa's gym themes stuck im my head. XD
Although, more recently I had the Kanto Trainer Battle theme and Gym Leader's Final Pokemon stuck in my head.

Xerneltal

Sonic aficionado
I was taking my semester finals for science and Colress's theme got stuck in my head. xD

Right now I have the BW Pokemon Center theme stuck in my head...

Arlo

...and so on...
I only rarely get it stuck in my head just on its own, but I can recall the Pokemon Center music any time I try, and once I get it going in my head, it takes a while before it leaves.

Like now....

So here - I'll share.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Just thought of another one, May's theme. I just started humming it in the shower last night and it came to me how catchy it was. I actually used to get on people's nerves by humming it when I'd started Sapphire relatively recently.

Also, from Kanto, I remember getting the Lavender theme stuck in my head, but I often didn't remember how it went, and would mix it up with the Pokémon Tower theme. But they're both pretty catchy. Mt. Pyre's theme can also spring to mind, particularly when I'm feeling in a solemn mood.