• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you get weird when it comes to you pokemon games?

Gyarados Fan

Girlfriend strongly dislikes me playing anything like this. If a game card was left lying around I can imagine it accidentally finding it's way into a cup of coffee. :(

I'd dump her lol

Anyway it isnt weird

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm fine with White version, because there's a certain way to start a new game and delete the old one. With older games no, that's of limits.

Estellise

peachy
I don't like it when people change up my team :( like,I'll go battle Cynthia or something and I have level 5 Patrats on my team or something :(
True story.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
My brothers are ALWAYS getting into my games and never return them for weeks. When its a Pokemon game I'll go rank and trash their room until I find it.

I feel the same way, I won't let no one borrow my Pokemon games (or any other game).

Last edited:

Earthia100

I don't let anyone who's not my friend play my Pokemon Games. Because If you're my friend, and you want to play Pokemon, you have your own Pokemon games. So that's settled.

But when I go on vacation, I leave my DS and Pokemon games in the lock box that is in the Master Closet. Then, put the key in my backpack that I always take with me. In case those cleaning ladies get any ideas...

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
When it comes to my pokemon games with all my trained pokemon on it, I let people see them but they cant do anything on the game. My other games that I used to just play through the story, anybody can play them. I have had pokemon games stolen so I do keep an eye on my games for the most part.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
NO!!! I treat my Pokemon games better than my siblings :D When I brought my White to school to let my friend borrow it, I remember having it in my locker and my locker kept shocking me. That whole day I thought the locker would ruin my game!! However, recently I lost Emerald (likely unlikely; if one of my Pokemon games is stolen, somebody took it) and I've been in a hysteria since Memorial Day.

Azyvli

Legendary Assassin
I usually am a bit weird when it comes to my Pokemon games... I almost never let anyone use my games; ever! I even got utterly p***ed off when I was battling the E4 and one of them always used Swagger... From that time on; I hated that move!
Main lesson: Do not touch a Pokemon trainers' games; ever!

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I refuse to take my Pokemon games anywhere once they have a lot of Pokemon on the same file for fear of losing them. Like my Black Version that I'm trying to complete the Pokedex on. I almost lost my Sapphire Version at a restaurant once and I've been careful about it ever since.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
NO!!! I treat my Pokemon games better than my siblings :D When I brought my White to school to let my friend borrow it, I remember having it in my locker and my locker kept shocking me. That whole day I thought the locker would ruin my game!! However, recently I lost Emerald (likely unlikely; if one of my Pokemon games is stolen, somebody took it) and I've been in a hysteria since Memorial Day.

Ouch, I got in a hysteria like that when my Platinum fell out of my pocket at a movie

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Ouch, I got in a hysteria like that when my Platinum fell out of my pocket at a movie

Yes, I've literally turned 3 houses upside down looking for it, and it's nowhere :( Everyday I interrogate my siblings where it is or I try to blackmail them to help me find it :D

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
I usually don't bring my Pokemon games outside with me to play, haven't done that regularly since I was 10 (and a college student walking around with a GBA looks pretty lame), so that issue doesn't really apply to me. I always make sure to keep them in a safe place where I can find them, of course (I'm an only child, so I've never had any issues with people messing with my games).

Last edited:

kadabra spoon

Silver Emerald...
i panic if i put it down in one place then come back to find it gone....
i swear they deliberately disappear to annoy me..;.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I've been "weird" when it comes to ALL my video games ever since my sister deleted one of my Mario games when she was really young. I will only let someone else play one of my games if I'm there to supervise them. :p

trident20

ground types
Iv'e had a lego star wars game deleted and a battlefront game. My pokemon games have been safe, because of my weirdness for them. The only place I feel there safe is in my room.