• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you guys still remember GBA and Pokemon!

gloriousldpc

GBA (Gameboy Advanced) is one of my all-time favorites.

I still remember playing Pokemon on GBA I wonder if it’s the same as the GBC version of if there are differences.

I played the first two games on GBA and they were really good turn based games.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Yes, of course, the GBA Pokemon games were the first games I played, technically. I'm sure a majority of the people on this website are the older fans, anyway.

gloriousldpc

Yes, of course, the GBA Pokemon games were the first games I played, technically. I'm sure a majority of the people on this website are the older fans, anyway.
me too, back to childhood, i was so envy at classmates who had gba, afterwards, i got an used one from my friend, its was a lot fun

Yardas

I surely do, even though I only played one cartridge through it, that being Pokémon Ruby. You could also play the old GBC cartridges through GBA.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Definitely. Loved Sapphire and Emerald.

TwilightBlade

Yeah and I still play these games even though I completed them all years ago lol. Sometimes I just like to listen to the background music or explore Kanto and Hoenn. Lately I've been breeding Pokemon in the GBA games so that they gain certain egg moves. :]

averen

Been playing again pokemon this past few weeks, im on FR and simultaneously playing with FG on my phone, im trading pokemons back and forth. Right now im on my 6th badge

I remember getting the graphite GBA SP with a copy of tony hawk 2 then eventually my parents got me Pokemon Ruby... but yeah Ruby is what started my love for the pokemon games. I'm currently playing Emerald on that same gameboy I got 19 years ago :D