• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you hate Blissey? Well I do too! And it's time for Sp. Sweepers to take revenge!!!

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Rawr! I'm making another apperance after spending most of my time on another forum with attitude. Look what they think of you:
Smogon Owns
I just had to say it.

Smogon really consists of people that have BALLS> lacking on other sites (yes serebii, im looking at you >_<).

Well I think they're wrong! Serebii has provided me with some of the best rates ever! (I just love when random n00bs tell me that I shouldn't be using Starmie because "It's a really bad water-type") XD

Now this is the RMT for people who hate Blisseys guts! Yes, thats right. I'm going to put every effort into Pwning the special wall with a monoply on the metagame, and when the opponents teams only special wall is gone (they thought it was the only one they would ever need, they were wrong!) I will be absolutly tearing them apart.

Without further adue, may I present to you, BlisseyKiller#1:

dpmba094.png
dpmfb094.png

Gengar @ Leftovers
Timid
252HP / 252 Speed / 4 SpD
-Hypnosis
-Mean look
-Destiny Bond
-Perish song

Mwahahaha. And you thought Blissey countered Gengar. Mean look on the switch, then Hypnosis and Perish Song. switch out on the last turn and leave the fat lardball squirming. If I come up against a Persuit lead such as Tyranitar or the increasingly rare Weavile I get to Destiny Bond them :D. Now when the Fat turd is out of the way I can attempt to sweep with some of the most powerfull special attackers in the game.

dpmba373.png
dpmfb373.png

Salamence @ Life orb
Mild
120atk/252spa/136spd
-Brick Break
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Crunch

Breaks CressBliss, which I like. Also Dusknoir, another one of the prime mixed walls of this gen.

dpmba472.png
dpmfb472.png

Gliscor @ leftovers
Impish
240 HP / 212 Def / 56 Atk
-Ariel Ace
-Roost
-Knock off / EQ
-Stealth Rocks

Take that Heracross weak!

dpmba272.png
(lol)
dpmfb272.png

Ludicolo @ leftovers
Swift Swim
Calm
204hp/76spatk/228spdef
-Leech seed
-Grass knot
-surf
-Icebeam

I have come up against this before and literally the only thing that saved me was switching between CressBliss, both of which are covered by Mence (not that I want to be switching in on the former, should it be carrying IceBeam-Scouting is in order!)

dpmba474.png
dpmfb474.png

Porygon-Zed @ Lifeorb
Download
Timid
252 / 252 / 4 (U know where)
-Nasty plot
-Tri attack
-Dark Pulse
-HP [Fists]

I like Download better than Adaptablilty, sue me. Dark + Fighting gives me great coverage, and if I can get a free Satk boost on the switch + a NP boost I'll be on a rampage. Expecially with Blissey out of the picture.

Now I was almost concidering putting Blissey in this last spot (lol) but I decided not too. Finding something to fir in here was slightly difficult. I wanted to spin, and to absorb statuses. So naturally once I had worked out what I needed from my last pokemon my choice was simple.

dpmba121.png
dpmfb121.png

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid
172hp/120spatk/216spd
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Rapid spin
-Recover

Anyway there it is, my primarily special based team. Once Blissey is out of the way then most teams are very special sweeper weak. Anyway help me improve it people.

Oh, and Charking. If you come in here and post a random moveset for one of the pokemon I have here, I will post videos of you naked on Youtube. You have been warned.

Last edited:
I just hope that you know that like nobody will use Blissey as a lead, so Gengar seems out of place

You didn't say what you would do in the case of a pursuit user.
When faced with a sashed Weavile, you're screwed

Also, steadfast, Swampert can switch into most of Herecross standard moves eaisly, especially if its banded

johnXkid

Candlelight
How does Pert switch into CBCross' Megahorns or Close Combats with out being 2HKO'd? No one leads with Blissey but there always expecting a Shadow Ball so they switch to Blissey (henst it saying Mean Look on the switch)

Cenanuff

The Whole Damn Show
I think you should replace destiny bond with shadow ball or something, since perish song isn't a reliable form of offense, and your screwed if your the last one standing.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Fixed Heracross weak.

Yes, mean look on the switch, sleep, Blah, Blah, Blah.
I think you should replace destiny bond with shadow ball or something, since perish song isn't a reliable form of offense, and your screwed if your the last one standing.

Yeah, because I can totally bring down Blissey with Shadow ball.

Commencing Testing on Shoddy!

Last edited:
Sexy.

Ludicolo - you spelt "surf" wrong.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
haha, it said "Sure"

Well I've had two good matches on wifi, and I won one using some sik prediction skills I didn't know I possed, and lost another because I couldnt be bothered completing a stall war between my Gliscor and SkarmBliss. XD

EDIT: Well it wasn't so much prediciton, as in teh other guy didn't have the balls to stay in against my pokes and I could always predict who was coming in and Hit 'em hard with Ludicolo, who BTW, Is SERIOUSALLY underrated. He's awesome!

Typo

been a while
Oh, and Charking. If you come in here and post a random moveset for one of the pokemon I have here, I will post videos of you naked on Youtube. You have been warned.

Sigged. :D

Everything looks good, but Mean Look + Perish song doesn't work unless you are sacerficing Gengar. Are you? o 0.....

~Typo ;130;

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Everything looks good, but Mean Look + Perish song doesn't work unless you are sacrificing Gengar. Are you? o 0.....

Hence Destiny Bond, and Perish Song's purposes......

56 S. Atk EVs on Gliscor is for?............

Last edited:

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Hence Destiny Bond, and Perish Song's purposes......

56 S. Atk EVs on Gliscor is for?............

I was waiting for someone to notice that, its the old mixpert IV's, updating in a sec.

Stone Edge>Crunch is an option for MixMence.

edit: no more posting crap, k?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Oh, I see that now. Thanks.

Well had a few more sucesses on shoddy, but only against N00bs...

Somebody

Banned
to actually contribute something remotely useful to the topic, gliscor really needs earthquake, tyranitar will really beat up on you without it (and stuff like metagross too).

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Yeh, IM running EQ with it on Shoddy with some sucess.
Imperator wanna shoddy?