• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have 2 rivals in D/P

xgina

Banned
Yes, you only battle one though. The other one (opposite gender person) you Double Battle with sometimes.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Yes, you have two. Here are their roles:

Green and Orange Rival: Your main rival who you battle several times throughout the game; he also helps against Team Galactic. He chooses the starter that is strong against yours.

Opposite Gender Rival: This rival isn't battled much; you usually team up with him/her to fight TG grunts. He/She chooses the starter that is weak against yours.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Yes its pretty cool lol.

Grumpig

Exams already?!
Speaking about rivals, which are their teams? I've heard the green/orange rival's team, but I forgot, except that he has Roserade and Floatsel (when he doesn't have those typed starters). :p Also, I haven't heard on opposite-gendered rival's Pokemon at all, except for his/her starter.

xgina

Banned
Speaking about rivals, which are their teams? I've heard the green/orange rival's team, but I forgot, except that he has Roserade and Floatsel (when he doesn't have those typed starters). :p Also, I haven't heard on opposite-gendered rival's Pokemon at all, except for his/her starter.
For the always boy one, Marriland's FAQ on gamefaqs.com has them.
When you last see your other gender rival's team, it is Clefairy, Kadabra and the 2nd Stage of whatever Starter s/he has.