• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a crush on Pokémon characters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludger

スポック
Do you have a crush on Pokémon characters ?

There are many reason why everyone love pokemon, but I compile it in 3 main reason

1. You are a fan of a pokémon (You love pokémon action or love between trainer and pokémon)

2. You are a fan of it's character (like....Ash is so cool and etc)

3. You have a crush on one of its character

This thread talk about the 3rd reason. Do you have a crush on one of them?
I have with Leaf, May, Dawn, Crystal/Lyra, and Yellow.

So, feel free to add your own

Last edited:

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
When I was really little I had a crush on Ash. Then when I got a bit older I had a crush on Gary =P I also find N incredibly hot. That's about it. Although I also found Ethan attractive... Which is why I played as him lol.

But seriously. My love for Gary burned. Every time my rival showed up in Red/Blue, everyone else was like **** no. But I was always like YES YES YESSSS

Ludger

スポック
I have a huge crush on may D: i just hope the girl that i like never finds out ;)

Ahh, I remember that time when I was so in love with her. She is Over Cute

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I have a crush on Plat Berlitz in PokeSpe, but I hope no-one will compromise me :D

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I had a crush on Wes from Pokemon Colosseum when I was little. To me, he was dark, handsome, and quiet-the perfect bad boy. XD

xDWarrior

There was a character in the Johto series ( I think) named Tomaku or something like that. When I was 10 I had the BIGGEST crush on her.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
I had a crush on Melody from the Power of One when I was around 8 or 9. Can't believe I had such terrible taste. I mean seriously, I kept watching the movie because of her and would dream of her at night,

My crush is now Homika <3

Schade

Steel-Clad Wonder
This whole topic seems kinda creepy, but I liked Melody from the Power of One when I was younger.
Or Grimsley. I really, really like Grimsley

Short answer: Nope.

Real answer: When I was much younger during the very early times of the Anime. I guess I had somewhat of a crush on Misty. But lets be honest here guys, who didn't?

In a nutshell for me I didn't have a crush on them. I mean honestly, they're data and a bunch of pixels.

But if you really must know....It's Skyla :D

~Kari~

At the beginning of DP, I had a crush on Paul which ended quickly. I don't have any crushes on cartoon characters.

Ludger

スポック

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Flannery (hooooooooooooooooooooot)

Status
Not open for further replies.