• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a crush on Pokémon characters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serah

Lifes a happy song
Considering my friend looks just like Gary and I look like Blue (Leaf) I' have to say Gary. XD

Is it weird all my friends look like anime characters? XD

Last edited:

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Got a crush on cute female Linoones.

bluepiplup

Beginner Trainer
1. You are a fan of a pokémon
I love pokemon action
2. You are a fan of it's character (like....Ash is so cool and etc)
Dawn is beautiful with piplup and Ash is cool with pikachu
3. You have a crush on one of its character
Dawn and Ash

KingWiggins

All I got to say about this thread...

fenniken

fire master
ashimagesCA3OUPN3.jpg my fav so is soul and naruto

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
when i was alot younger may/dawn >.>

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Well, I must admit that Cynthia and Elesa are both super cute, probably the 2 cutest Pokemon girls. :)

Retro-Chaos X

Psychic Aficionado
nope, thats what real life girls are made for ( :O who knew??!!?!)

So real girls are made for guys to have a crush on them and are never able to satisfy their infatuation? Wow that sounds awesome -_-

Anyway, I don't have a crush or any kind of feelings for any Pokemon characters, or any fictional characters in general, but I think Misty, May and Skyla are kinda cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.