• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a crush on Pokémon characters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebevan91

No I have crushes on real life women.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I don't have a crush, but...
I love May, Alexa and Skyla. I like there style and how they look. But it stops here.

Last edited:

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
No, not really or at least I don't think I do, not unless you count liking a character's design or something but I don't think that counts.. Wow, I'm so boring with these types of stuff.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
Last edited:
I don't have a crush, but...
I love May, Alexa and Skyla. I like there style and how they look. But it stops here.

I CAN SEE A PATTERN. I know what you like now :3

I had crush on Misty and May when I was a kid. I like Dawn but that's because I always put myself in her pink shoes when I try to write her for my fanfics. That's how I like her. On the other hand, I joke around about my fetish for Alexa.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I CAN SEE A PATTERN. I know what you like now :3

OH NOES, SOMEONE DISCOVERED!
Seriously, it was a total coincidence, ahah. But that's our little secret. ;3

Last edited:

Canada

Banned
n o

Masked Macabre

Eevee Hoarder
Proton!.. I don't even-- don't ask me why. I'm a vegetarian and am against animal cruelty; yet he's there slicing off Slowpoke tails. Somehow, I love him so much.

Last edited:

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
The thread may not be better than not doing anything when having a crush IRL, but I think it is wrong to judge someone just because they have a crush on a fictional character, even though I don't have one myself.

*says its wrong to judge someone who into fictional characters*
*Makes sure I know he isnt one of them*

Status
Not open for further replies.