• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a crush on Pokémon characters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludger

スポック
Do you have a crush on Pokémon characters ?

There are many reason why everyone love pokemon, but I compile it in 3 main reason

1. You are a fan of a pokémon (You love pokémon action or love between trainer and pokémon)

2. You are a fan of it's character (like....Ash is so cool and etc)

3. You have a crush on one of its character

This thread talk about the 3rd reason. Do you have a crush on one of them?
I have with Leaf, May, Dawn, Crystal/Lyra, and Yellow.

So, feel free to add your own

Last edited:

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
When I was really little I had a crush on Ash. Then when I got a bit older I had a crush on Gary =P I also find N incredibly hot. That's about it. Although I also found Ethan attractive... Which is why I played as him lol.

But seriously. My love for Gary burned. Every time my rival showed up in Red/Blue, everyone else was like **** no. But I was always like YES YES YESSSS

Ludger

スポック
I have a huge crush on may D: i just hope the girl that i like never finds out ;)

Ahh, I remember that time when I was so in love with her. She is Over Cute

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I have a crush on Plat Berlitz in PokeSpe, but I hope no-one will compromise me :D

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I had a crush on Wes from Pokemon Colosseum when I was little. To me, he was dark, handsome, and quiet-the perfect bad boy. XD

xDWarrior

There was a character in the Johto series ( I think) named Tomaku or something like that. When I was 10 I had the BIGGEST crush on her.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
I had a crush on Melody from the Power of One when I was around 8 or 9. Can't believe I had such terrible taste. I mean seriously, I kept watching the movie because of her and would dream of her at night,

My crush is now Homika <3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
This whole topic seems kinda creepy, but I liked Melody from the Power of One when I was younger.
Or Grimsley. I really, really like Grimsley

Short answer: Nope.

Real answer: When I was much younger during the very early times of the Anime. I guess I had somewhat of a crush on Misty. But lets be honest here guys, who didn't?

In a nutshell for me I didn't have a crush on them. I mean honestly, they're data and a bunch of pixels.

But if you really must know....It's Skyla :D

~Kari~

At the beginning of DP, I had a crush on Paul which ended quickly. I don't have any crushes on cartoon characters.

Ludger

スポック

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Flannery (hooooooooooooooooooooot)

Status
Not open for further replies.