• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a crush on Pokémon characters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
No offense to those who do have a crush, but they are just Characters on or in a Pokemon Game!!!! They'll never be real!!!!! You're all CRAZY!!!! Again, No offense.

Ilan

No offense to those who do have a crush, but they are just Characters on or in a Pokemon Game!!!! They'll never be real!!!!! You're all CRAZY!!!! Again, No offense.

One hour too late...

The people who posted here will never have a girlfriend/boyfriend

xfABb.jpg

Some characters can be seen as awesome but have a crush to a fictional character? what's wrong with you people?

And I like competitive playing and interesting facts about the pokemons and the designs not big fan of the anime anyway... none of the resons you listed ESPECIALLY not the last one.

Last edited:

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
One hour too late...The people who posted here will never have a girlfriend/boyfriend
forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png
Some characters can be seen as awesome but have a crush to a fictional character? what's wrong with you people?And I like competitive playing and interesting facts about the pokemons and the designs not big fan of the anime anyway...
So somebody else went on a rage like mine?

Ilan

Being a big fan and having a crush are two different things...

A crush is a love interest.. which is plain weird in a fictional character.
While being a big fan is just being Gusty and make wind

No. I'm Misty's biggest fan, I think she's gorgeous, really cute, a perfect and kind character and I'm totally obsessed with her, but I don't have a crush on her. I love her, but I'm not in love with her. I am not attracted to fictional characters, and the age gap between 10 (Misty) and 17 (me) is too big. Also, I want her to be with Ash (PokeShipping is very important to me). If I'd have a crush on Misty, I'd hate Ash and ship her with myself, which I don't. But I am Misty's biggest fan!

Unfortunatly, many people don't believe me and think I have a crush on Misty.

However, I don't think it is weird to have a crush on anime characters, some people just have that and there's nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I have a crush on Dento and a little bit of one on Riley. XD

It makes me laugh that people find it weird to have crushes on cartoon characters. I mean...all of my anime fangirl friends have crushes on characters. XDDD That's why I don't find it "weird." My mom said Paul was good looking. That made me laugh hard. Maybe this stuff runs in the family? XDDDD

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I actually have a crush on Cheren, he's my fave BW character. I just love his glasses, hair and personality for some reason. Yeah, I seem to have a thing for nerds.

When I see a pic of Cheren I go "I love you Cheren!".

I'm really sad that he gets so much hate...

Flame Mistress

No. Being in love with a fictional character from Pokemon is downright creepy, unless said fictional character is the ~fabulous~ Cilan, in which case it is perfectly fine to fangirl all over him.

...Well, I do remember I thought Ash was cute when I was like 9 or 10 (and really, I still do), but I didn't have a crush on him or anything like that.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
no offense to those who do have a crush, but they are just characters on or in a pokemon game!!!! They'll never be real!!!!! You're all crazy!!!! Again, no offense.

OH NoOOO!!! MY WhOLE LiFE IS A LiE!!!111

EDIT: F*cking caps lock filter.

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
LOOOOL. Fictional characters are modeled to seem like real people. It's just as creepy to have a crush on Edward Cullen or Harry Potter as it is to have a crush on Ash Ketchum.

Flame Mistress

LOOOOL. Fictional characters are modeled to seem like real people. It's just as creepy to have a crush on Edward Cullen or Harry Potter as it is to have a crush on Ash Ketchum.

Edward Cullen is a human (okay, he's a vampire, but still). Ash Ketchum is an anime person. There's a difference there.

And technically, by having a crush on Edward Cullen, they have a crush on Robert Pattinson in reality. and lol no one has a crush on Daniel Radcliffe

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
Edward Cullen is a human (okay, he's a vampire, but still). Ash Ketchum is an anime person. There's a difference there.

And technically, by having a crush on Edward Cullen, they have a crush on Robert Pattinson in reality. and lol no one has a crush on Daniel Radcliffe

Tell that to the middle aged japanese men who're currently dating body pillows.

just... just lol

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Not unless you crushed on them in the book which then you'd be in lurv with words LOL jk jk.

Anyway, what I consider a crush on a character is either:

1) You are OCD over them
2) You fangirl squeal when you see/hear them
3) That you'd want to have a boyfriend/girlfriend like them

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
When I was little I had a crush on Ash... D: Now I don't, but I do have a crush on Falkner, since recently watching the episodes again. :p

Also I really like Brandon and Black ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.