• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a crush on Pokémon characters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I used to have a crush on Cynthia. She was and still is the hottest character in pokemon.
(and btw I have a girlfriend!!)

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
LOOOOL. Fictional characters are modeled to seem like real people. It's just as creepy to have a crush on Edward Cullen or Harry Potter as it is to have a crush on Ash Ketchum.
That ^.

Edward Cullen is a human (okay, he's a vampire, but still). Ash Ketchum is an anime person. There's a difference there.

And technically, by having a crush on Edward Cullen, they have a crush on Robert Pattinson in reality. and lol no one has a crush on Daniel Radcliffe

Hmm. Nope, not necessarily. When you have a crush on someone, you attracted to their character, not only the looks. And just as humans have characters, fictional characters have... characters. Whether it comes from a book, anime or film, it doesn't really matter. Even look-wise, doesn't matter of they are digital or whatever - if I watch a sexy woman from an anime I'll get instinctively turned on, because she was designed in a way to mimic the human body and the female characteristics that sparks men's... ... boners.

And having a crush on some character doesn't imply to have a crush on its actor. It's like a cause-effect, you like the character, and you view the actor as the character, and not the actor. So someone who has a crush on Harry Potter from the books, does not [imperatively] have a crush on Daniel Radcliffe, they just regard Daniel Radcliffe as an impersonation of Harry Potter. Myself, I had a crush on Melody from The Power of One, but it doesn't mean I fell instantly in love with her voice actress.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
I don't really have a crush on any of the poke'mon character's but I do like Cynthia's style and Iris remind's me of my friend's little sister who's funny yet annoying.But all and all I like pikachu as a character because he's loyal to Ash,strong and cute yet cuddly.That's just my opinion though.

tharjaandme

Trash Mainer
I used to have a crush on Cynthia. She was and still is the hottest character in pokemon.
(and btw I have a girlfriend!!)

Quoted for truth.

I used to have crushes on May and Misty, but those fizzled out as I got older. Cynthia's still boss.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
not at all. Something about animated girls just don't get me goin'... weird right?

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Hmmm...May and Skyla, for me.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Meh, not really, for fictional characters. Though back in the Advanced Generation, I used to like Ash a little in that way. :p

PandakoPanda

Anundo celebrity
Well, I don't want to date them or anything, but I do find Volkner, Riley, the male MC from BW, and the MC from Colosseum to be attractive.

Volkner looks like the Yondaime, and is therefore awesome.
I like the name Riley, and he's a pretty cool character.
The male MC from BW matches perfectly with the Derpawott I picked, and I just like him.
And, well, The MC from Colosseum was awesome.

But again, I don't want to date them, I just find them attractive. There's nothing wrong with that.

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
The only thing i had was when cynthia in black abd white asked me if she should use the black or the white bikini.Other than imaginig that i never felt anything for any character.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Well! Here I go again! Beside's Nando and Paris's Lopunny's (and the occasional Gardevoirs) I find Ash's Bayleef and Snivy VERY attractive! It will be interesting to see if Snivy evolves all the way into Serperior... And judging by the voice acting in Pokepark 2 I would'nt rule it out! ;)

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
The new main female character for Black/White 2. o_O
Meh... I think Hilda's Hotter. I also like the female character in the upcoming Pokemon Conquest. I'd sure love to give her a trojan horse.

Ludger

スポック
They'll never be real!!!!!
Feelings can come anywhere and anytime. It doesn't matter if it is real or imagination

BTW, that's okay guys. It's just an opinion. And don't feel bad if actually you had a crush in here.

Last edited:

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Well! Here I go again! Beside's Nando and Paris's Lopunny's (and the occasional Gardevoirs) I find Ash's Bayleef and Snivy VERY attractive! It will be interesting to see if Snivy evolves all the way into Serperior... And judging by the voice acting in Pokepark 2 I would'nt rule it out! ;)

Wait.. you have a crush on the Pokemon themselves.... O_O

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
^ It was bound to pop up in here.

I liked Ash when I was younger, but it wasn't a crush-crush that I had on Yugi Moto a few years later xD.

While I'm not attracted to him in any way, shape or form (despite looking rather handsome for a Pokémon), I do admire Mewtwo for the character he is. He is honestly the most interesting character in the whole show despite having a movie and a special dedicated to his character development, with cameos near the end of the Indigo Plateau saga. Aside from probably Ash's death in the first movie, and a few other episodes ("Pikachu's Goodbye" and "Gotta Catch You Later"(?) to name a couple), his 10-minute-long tragic backstory made me cry legitimately in Pokémon. It is then that I had new-found respect for Mewtwo.

But ya'll should've known that by now if you knew me well enough.

xXLuminousNightXx

The Shining Shinx
Back a few years back, I did have crushes on many of the characters ^^; Ash was of course a big one, Gary happened a bit too, even Brock for a little while (he may have been a teenage womanizer, but he could be pretty cute).

Of course nowadays, I don't have crushes on them anymore, but I admit that N and Touko(from the games) are both pretty cute (not really in a crush-wise fashion, but I like them) <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.