• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a crush on Pokémon characters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Wait.. you have a crush on the Pokemon themselves.... O_O
Ash... If one is to truly understand Pokemon one must study all there aspects... Especially the bond between Pokemon and trainer which can extend much greater lengths then what the Professors will ever say... (Take the case of your Bayleef) If one is to truly understand his/her Pokemon one must explore a larger view of them not just the dull... narrow views of the Professors and elite trainers. In the case of your Bayleef if you truly want to become a Pokemon Master you need to... Explore her just bit more... She's already doing her part you just need to do yours...

Flame Mistress

Ash... If one is to truly understand Pokemon one must study all there aspects... Especially the bond between Pokemon and trainer which can extend much greater lengths then what the Professors will ever say... (Take the case of your Bayleef) If one is to truly understand his/her Pokemon one must explore a larger view of them not just the dull... narrow views of the Professors and elite trainers. In the case of your Bayleef if you truly want to become a Pokemon Master you need to... Explore her just bit more... She's already doing her part you just need to do yours...
Yeah, yeah, we know, you're a big-time furry, thanks for the clarification.

Ludger

スポック

Depends if you say Love to a crush or Love as a sign of affection(The first reason in this thread)

Sadu-Hem

Ragnarok Bringer

Lies. We all know that Ash is only ignoring Bayleef's advances because his true love is Pikachu.

Grei

not the color
Threads like these need to stop being made so as to keep Marbi Z's weird fetishes from being paraded around. Does that make me a... furryphobe?

Rachael

Oh, yeah. It all began when I was about 13 and started watching the show. I had the hugest crush on Brock, and later Tracey. I liked to daydream about them vying for my affection.

Later, when I became more into the games than the anime, I gravitated toward Brock again, until I played Diamond and Pearl, and then...

Lucian.

There he was, a beautiful, serious, polite, calm, smart-as-heck Elite. And best of all? He loves to read. He even reads between matches! Just like me! Lucian is probably the only character I would consider dating if he existed in real life.

With every game from my three favorite series that I play, I make a list of the top 8 male character. (Although I only started this recently.)

My first one was Pokemon was: Lucian, Will (HGSS), Brock, Proton, Apollo, Roark, Riley, Lt. Surge (HGSS).

My updated one from Pokemon is: Lucian, Will, Proton, Apollo, Riley, Lt. Surge, Burgh, Grimsley.

I really really really like N, but his ambiguous age makes me nervous. I kicked out Brock and Roark because they were getting to be too young for me.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I'm not as into the fictional crushes for now but I used to like Ash when I was younger.

Nurse Joy

I have a crush on May, Misty, and Nurse Joy. I think both are really cute. You can say pretty much most of the girls I have a crush on.

3D992

The Living Hologram
I leave romance to real life.

Earthia100

Lets see

Cilan- Dramatic! Full of Flair! (just like me ^^)
Red- Sooo cute! And he's such a nice person. :)
Riley- Okay, his Aura thingy is cool, and his eyes mirror the same silent determination as his Lucario.
Blue- How do you not like Blue? He's just a good-looking guy.

I used to have a crush on N... but then he kinda steals the spotlight just as I am reaching the champion. And so my little crush ended very quickly.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
nope, thats what real life girls are made for ( :O who knew??!!?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.