1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

do you have a daily routine?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Furret-Luver, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Furret-Luver

Furret-Luver yummy berries

Is there a daily pattern in what you do when your playing the game? Do you all ways start of doing the exact same thing you did yesterday, or the day before?

Or do you like to keep things fresh and interesting, by doing completely different things then yesterday?

2. Spin Attaxx

Spin Attaxx 2012-2013

Well, I beat the 3 trainers I have in Black City everyday, if only because they MAKE you fight them on an almost daily basis or else they're gone for good.

3. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I usually do things different. But, since I haven't beat the entire PWT yet, I have to stay on that until I do.

4. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

I just play Pokemon and do random stuff besides abusing the Rare Candy trick.

5. LuringMaster

LuringMaster Mah dawg.

Yes, I do.
    Go on Battle Subway, and then lose.

6. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

I go to join ave everyday to train my pokemon a little bit and go to the Big/Small stadiums in nimbasa city for some battling.

7. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

Not right now, but for a while I used to have a routine in White. I used to fly to White Forest and talk to the only remaining trainer, then ride up to the route north of Undella and recieved an item from the guy there, then fly to Icirrus and into Twist Mountain and grab a fossil from the guy in the cave. That way I got tons of fossils, items, and a few Sun Stones from White Forest while the trainer remained there.

8. On White 2, I have a daily routine:
    - going to Join Avenue and sending visitors to my shops to improve them.
    - buy the level-up stuff in Join Avenue, participating in the lottery etc.
    - battling with the Striaton brothers.
    - beating my rival.
    - beating trainers in the Big Stadium and Small Court in Nimbasa City.

9. Thecatteam

Thecatteam Well-Known Member

Well, right now I go to join avenue every day, then go to the ev-reducing berry person and buy some berries.
    When I was working on my pokedex I would battle the Nimbasa sports domes every day.

10. lilpup7

lilpup7 MewFan

I usually go around to all the berries I've planted and water them, then I go to Hearthome City for some practice for Contests then I train up a new contest pokemon and see how they go in a Normal contest. After that's all done and dusted I have a crack at the Master Contest with my Torchic, other than that I make Poffins.

11. PKMN TRAINER Oliver

PKMN TRAINER Oliver ポケットモンスタ一

Every time I turn on my DS I:
    -Go to Join Avenue and get FREE lotto tickets
    -Go to the PWT and become champion
    -Do a Pokestar movie
    -Fly to Lentimas Town (Just because I like Lentimas Town that much)
    -Fly on the plane to Misltralton City
    -Fly to Humilau City (don't ask me why)
    -Do something that I don't normally do, like battle subway or re-challenge the league.

12. Silver Bolt

Silver Bolt Undying flames

No. I just do whatever. Even if I had it, it wouldn't exactly be "daily". More like "hourly" or something.