• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a serebii Crush??

Do you have a serebii crush?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Stupid thread! I am not posting in you again because I like you or anything! I am also definitely not Tsundere for you! Got that?

I just realised I may or may not have a crush on the pieces of data floating around the sight. I'm pretty sure that goes beyond cargoshipping.

Ampy

Light The Stars
*takes a drink of water*
(upon reading said quote)....
*spits it out* pshhhhhhhhh!

I did the same thing when I a hot chick walked by me the other day... thanks for the compliment :)

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
^Not everyone online is a stalker/rapist. I would say about 1% of online relationships lead to scenarios like that. Most of the time is led on by people who don't know what they are doing.

One big tip: When meeting up, meet up at a public spot with a lot of people, and have a friend or two with you.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I don't really know. I think I might on one kind lady, but she hasn't been on for so long.

I really miss her...

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I can't tell if you're more conceited or delusional.

Oh, and I definitely have an SPPf crush, but I'm too shy to act on it. V_V

You don't have to be shy around me.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
Here is to summarize this thread
70% - People joking
15% - People saying online dating leads to stalkings/rape
15% - People being honest, or at least giving a true answer

This thread is entertaining none the less.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
i find this thread super cute <3

Oh yeah definitely!
I actually got asked by someone (not going to name who) If I was crushing on them due to my previous comment XD
I seriously do have online crushes though as I said on like page two. I mean its more realistic than having a crush on a celeb.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Oh yeah definitely!
I actually got asked by someone (not going to name who) If I was crushing on them due to my previous comment XD
I seriously do have online crushes though as I said on like page two. I mean its more realistic than having a crush on a celeb.

ahahahah omg that is the cutest thing in the world!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.