• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a serebii Crush??

Do you have a serebii crush?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
The reason everyone here thinks crushes are sad is cause this is teh interwebz. Most of us have never (and will never) Had a significant other in our lives due to the fact most people here are basement dwellers who have no idea how to interact outside a computer screen.

Your use of the term "basement" offends me.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
^Well I like to think that online relationships can eventually transform to either long-distance relationships, or if its the person is willing to move an actual relationship.
The relationships I had irl and online were identical in that there wasn't much going for it other than chatting online. Eventually one of my online relationships transformed to a long-distance one, but it kind of ended as it was too awkward. Its probably better for someone who is over the age of 18 to hold a relationship online. There is a lot lesss limitations that if you were 16 like myself.

that's so cute :), just because you don't live near each other, it doesn't mean you cant love someone else.

But why should i talk, i am a sucker for love storys lol :D

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
Well as I'm 16, I don't want to get into a relationship that is all the way across several time zones or something. I'd like to have it at a realistic distance.
I don't think I'm going to get involved in a serious online relationship, or even an irl relationship until I'm out of High School.
Besides, I can do everything people in a relationship with a few of my "open" friends. So it really doesn't matter that much XD

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Well I guess I must admit,
I have admired this girl even before I met her.
The way she posts and the swag she talks really gets my clock going from six to midnight.
I've heard she was an excellent battler, and the chicks you meet in college that play pokemon are the harry potter reading, converse shoe wearing, sporting beanies even when its summer type weirdos, who know nothing of EVs or EV training.

This girl I speak of, is none other than,
Blue Harvest.

Yes Blue Harvest, I would like to go one on one with her if you know what I mean ;)
(battling..duh)

....there, I said it.

Last edited:

John Madden

resident policy guy
Well as I'm 16, I don't want to get into a relationship that is all the way across several time zones or something. I'd like to have it at a realistic distance.
I don't think I'm going to get involved in a serious online relationship, or even an irl relationship until I'm out of High School.
Besides, I can do everything people in a relationship with a few of my "open" friends. So it really doesn't matter that much XD

You say that like you think you know what a realistic distance is.

let me tell you it is going to be hell outside of even 5 miles

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon

atleast your not shy like me who has ruined every chance of love he ever had :(

i had a crush with a girl from year 10 to 12 and i was to shy to ask her out, and between those 2 years 4 girls asked me out and i declined them, due to being in love with the other girl, and now i am in love with another girl again. but i am to shy to say anything :(

i suck

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
^No, I don't want to get involved with a serious relationship until I'm out of school. I'd rather just be patient and wait a year or two for something to happen.

Pokemon I do not like Kai, I don't want to say her age, but our age difference is too wide. Now do you understand?

@Chaos Emperor, Thanks, I don't know why I even had feelings for this person, hell I don't even believe in this "love!" Pathetic to the core.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Pokemon I do not like Kai, I don't want to say her age, but our age difference is too wide. Now do you understand?

@Chaos Emperor, Thanks, I don't know why I even had feelings for this person, hell I don't even believe in this "love!" Pathetic to the core.

age barriers cannot overcome love, if you truely love someone age shouldn't matter

kochoupink

butts lol
you guys are all dumb I have the best byofrirend ever sometimes we have sex and all tiems we have fun and soon we will live togehter and have both sex and fun all the tiem!!

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
@Chaos, yah that's the right answer, no matter, it'll never happen again, whether it be offline or online.

I understand, bro. i had a crush years ago, but got over it, and have tried my best to push aside relationships. hopefully, your mind doesnt start screaming at you about stuff, like mine does.

you guys are all dumb I have the best byofrirend ever sometimes we have sex and all tiems we have fun and soon we will live togehter and have both sex and fun all the tiem!!

quit rubbing it in! we cant all be like you; a sane individual who can talk to the opposite sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.