• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a serebii Crush??

Do you have a serebii crush?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
atleast your not shy like me who has ruined every chance of love he ever had :(

i had a crush with a girl from year 10 to 12 and i was to shy to ask her out, and between those 2 years 4 girls asked me out and i declined them, due to being in love with the other girl, and now i am in love with another girl again. but i am to shy to say anything :(

i suck
Nah, I think we all have that situation. Or something similar. I don't like to think High School relationships are the ones that last to the day we die. As thats when people change the most, and you may or may not like the change the person goes through when they hit adulthood.

Thanks, I don't know why I even had feelings for this person, hell I don't even believe in this "love!" Pathetic to the core.
Love is great! There are a lot of emotions that you may not want that come from it, but if you can take the positive, than the bad can come well. As long as your accepting, and prepared for anything. Its not always that bad ^-^

you guys are all dumb I have the best byofrirend ever sometimes we have sex and all tiems we have fun and soon we will live togehter and have both sex and fun all the tiem!!
Well, good for you! I hope that things work for the best for you!

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
What stuff is your mind screaming? :( Besides even if I did get in an relationship it'd be too complicated. lol.

@Kochoupink, I hope you're kidding, there's more to a relationship than sex.

I dont mean literally a voice screaming at me, i mean...talking to yourself to make up for the lack of affection you have because people are cruel to nerds who did nothing to them!!!!! :mad:

And Kochou is not kidding im afraid. a relationship nowadays is nothing but sex, which would explain why ive never had one before.

I'm sorry, well we won't make fun of you. I've had my fair share of being picked on. :(

Yah, I thought I was right.

@And twidragon, I think I'll pass, I create enough emotion by myself alone...

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I'm sorry, well we won't make fun of you. I've had my fair share of being picked on. :(

You wont make fun of me, but someone here will.

And to twidragon, emotions are not good, theyre confusing and annoying. when you get older like me, or go through something traumatizing like deoxysxx, youll understand why.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
I've heard that a few times, but I doubt that I'm going to hit this great emotional depression everyone who is 23 says they have hit. I have downfalls, but none that makes me want to turn into a emotionless robot.

Sorry for being off topic, :x

Chris

Old Coot
How the hell did we wind up with 16 pages of this crap?!

Status
Not open for further replies.