• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a serebii Crush??

Do you have a serebii crush?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
ahahahah omg that is the cutest thing in the world!! :)

Yeah, I actually wasn't surprised. I don't want to go into much detail, but the conversation topic we had would probably be one similar of a relationship. I told him that I don't do online relationships that are longer than five hours away and thats about it :p

Though, if he were closer I wouldn't mind (I already told him that)

I'm not saying his name, as he told me not too menchin his name with stuff like this :x

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Yeah, I actually wasn't surprised. I don't want to go into much detail, but the conversation topic we had would probably be one similar of a relationship. I told him that I don't do online relationships that are longer than five hours away and thats about it :p

Though, if he were closer I wouldn't mind (I already told him that)

I'm not saying his name, as he told me not too menchin his name with stuff like this :x

please say it :S plzzzz your the best user on serebii! now you cant decline me :x

Ampy

Light The Stars
I do now that I think about it.

Aegon

I can happily say that I don't. There are several people who cause me to think, Hey, I wouldn't mind spending a lot of time with them, though. Too bad most of them are female. xD

I don't know if I'm supposed to take this thread seriously or not, but whatever.

Oh, and (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.), please tell me you're lying about your age. You're acting like a bloody twelve-year-old girl in this thread and everywhere else.

Grey Wind

This instantly became my favorite thread lol
It was good before (POKEMON) started constantly posting crappy things.

SpeedSuicune said:
I don't know if I'm supposed to take this thread seriously or not, but whatever.
Everything about wescobcrandle screams alt to me, so no.

Oh, and (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.), please tell me you're lying about your age. You're acting like a bloody twelve-year-old girl in this thread and everywhere else.
That's an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.