• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have a serebii Crush??

Do you have a serebii crush?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
In a word no.

Why would i have a crush on someone i've never met?

wescobbcrandle

Samuri Poster
Nobody joins sppf to post in misc, and just the way you act generally.

I've been familiar with serebii for a few years through a mutual friend (someone who posts here regularly - yet despises misc.). I find the pokemon discussions to be a bit too... specific for a casual fan like myself.

I'm having a lovely time with people here in misc. I'm very real, honey. And I'm not going anywhere. ;128;;128;

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Lucky me having no crushees.

*Sits back with popcorn* >=)

Syrus

Praise the Sun!

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Oh, and (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.), please tell me you're lying about your age. You're acting like a bloody twelve-year-old girl in this thread and everywhere else.

nope, i am just immature :p

It was good before (POKEMON) started constantly posting crappy things.

ohh look it's you, serebii's biggest a hole! and you know what i find funny? i was talking to other people and not you, yet you decide to make your post about me! hmmmm.

Kind of like how you decided to post in the anime spoiler section even though i said let's move on, and sushi told me to also, and you decide to keep going!!!!! You talk big for a noobie who hasn't even been on these forums for a year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.