• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have all the 1st gen games???

Do you have all the 1st gen games???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalmew9

Ultimate Mew Fan
Nah. Before my time. Unless FireRed and LeafGreen count :X

blak

Nope.
I only have Yellow, which is also my first Pokémon game.

fixthe_fernback

I am a fic-man
I've had them all at some point or another, except for Green. Currently, I own Blue and Yellow, which is fitting considering those are the games I started on (Yellow being the first game I ever owned...if only I could find the Mustard colored Gameboy Pocket...)

Bombadil

The Narrator
I've got Red, Blue, and Yellow. Ah, those days are some fond memories. I went back to play them a while back and was shocked by their horrible battle sprites and graphics. And yet, I still loved the nostalgia.

Kalosian

So long
Got Red, Blue and Yellow, missing Green. I guess that means a yes as Green never was released outside of Japan.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Technically yes. I had Yellow, Red, and Blue. I eventually traded away Yellow and gave Blue to my cousin. But My friend had Green, and I never did.

ChedWick

I sure do. Only just recently finished the set. The house I moved into last year during the fall semester had a few games left in the room me and my friend were in. No one ever came to claim them, no one else in the house knew whos they were so I kept the blue version.

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
I have Yellow and, I think, Red. I used to have Green, but I lost it. :/ Fine by me, I couldn't freaking understand it! XD

Pokemonstra

I have the three that were released in English.

Red and Yellow are my original. I've recently deleted and re-started Yellow, but Red I'm afraid to even turn on lest I disturb my first Pokemon game.

Blue Version I've lost twice and had to recently re-buy a third on ebay.

Kaz~

Banned
I don't have Green but I don't even think that was released in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.