• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have all the 1st gen games???

Do you have all the 1st gen games???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red was my very first pokemon game. I later got Blue but I didn't get into it as much since it was basically the same. Yellow was different enough to me with its added little in game features and the fact that Pikachu followed you around to keep me going.

Ablepsy

Haha, yeah, I do. I am collector/pack-rat at heart, so I HAD to get them all.

I got Blue and Yellow back in the day when they both first came out. Later on I bought Red so I could try out all of the glitches and not ruin my games.
And then by the grace of some Pokégod, I was at the flea market one day and I was browsing a video game stall when lo-and-behold they had a legit GREEN. Snatched that up in no time flat and the rest is history.
(I also have the TCG and Pinball, and Stadium I/II and Snap, lol)

Last edited:

ClainsDassave

Найти парня с&

С кем изменить вологда Sex знакомства одесса клуб знакомств в нижнем Ищу знакомства в запорожье интим за которыми можно подсматривать барнаульское знакомства http://alsualkiremaris.land.ru/znakomstva-goroda-saratova-i-engelsa/seks-moskva-znakomstva.html секс москва знакомства Половые оргии на павелецкой Как знакомиться с девчонкой знакомства для секса в витебске знакомства ржев г омск знакомства пикантные знакомства полтава Объявления досуг знакомства интим мурманск сайт знакомств kazan Знакомства в липецке для секса В барнауле клуб секс знакомства знакомства 24 опэн би пара познакомиться Сексуальные знакомства сургут Завести любовника в камышине сайт знакомств гиминей Знокмства для секса интимные знакомства без корысти знакомства вдсм Знакомства для секса медынь знакомства токо для секса татарка хочет познакомиться Н.новгород знакомства для секса без обязательств знакомства г альметьевск секс знакомства в кривом роге интим знакомства в г. гомеле знакомства амаба Ищу виртуальный секс сексуальные знакомства пос.шексна Знакомства для секса разведенных с кем познакомиться на волгоградском проспекте Знакомства для секса города тараз Знакомства мирный саха Найти девушку в пятигорске

Blazing CobaltX

私はポケモンマスターよ!
Had, I gave Red(Which was German) to my niece who recently started liking Pokémon(I am so damn proud).
I still have Blue and Yellow.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I had all of them, until about 5 years ago and my Blue game stopped saving, and the internal battery had run dry. :'(

Blue was my fav. Red is good, but I don't think I like staring at the Red color as long as Blue, lol. Weird, I know.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I have them all, but I think one of them got owned by Missingno.

BLMNDEF

Ghost Champion Karl
I even have green.

BLMNDEF

Ghost Champion Karl

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
I've played all of them, but only have Red and Yellow.

Mew_is_awesome

shiny hunter
I only have the RED version... still play it from time to time and i've played the Blue and Yellow version aswell

Ammako

Guys, I don't have Yellow and Blue anymore.
I only have my US Red and my Japanese Green now.

Because this is ALL opinion. What if I want a flaming duck instead of a snake? What if I want a sprout instead of a bloom? And WHY, WHY say vaporeon is only in Red. This guy has NO idea what he is talking about. This is 99.9% opinion.

I thought this was pretty funny.

Derp

[Something funny]
No, the only one I ever owned was Pokemon Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.