• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have all the 2nd gen games???

Do you have all the 2nd gen games???

• Total voters
I had Crystal. My brother owned Silver and Gold, but I wouldn't add them to the count because I haven't been able to play them, as he had used them.

I dont actually have any of them, i borrow gold from my cousin and kinda never gave it back.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Yep, got all three. Got Gold and Silver for Christmas in 2000. Got Crystal in some toy store... ToyWiz or something? IDK. It was a cool store, and the cover of Crystal looked SO epic. Don't think I ever beat it though. Beat Gold and Silver plenty of times. Still have the a Gold save file from about 6 or 7 years ago. Silver and Crystal's internal batteries died. :(

skittyisthebest

I first only had Pokemon Crystal, then just recently I got Pokemon Gold and Silver. I always wanted all three versions but it was so hard to find them that still worked and saved both. Yes they all three work and the batteries still save on them and they are as far as I know still original batteries too.

ForteAnly

I only have Silver version. My younger brother has Gold and Crystal.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
No, during the 2nd gen I took a break from pokemon so I didn't get any of the games and I didn't get any of the remakes either.

robot-animal

I still play my original Silver version.
Silver version is my absolute favorite version. <3

Welllll, I guess that'd make SoulSilver my favorite version then because of better graphics? Either or, this generation was best because it had the best gym leaders, TWO regions, and Chikorita as the starter. :x

Kyukon_Mars

I did at one point, but I seem to have lost all of them. Which is a shame, because I have at least one game from every other generation, and I miss my Crystal game.

Wanizaru

I have all 3 games.

Paul Ketchum

Remarkable!
My first 2nd Gen game was Silver, but I only have Gold and Crystal now.

I have no clue on what happened to my Silver version.